Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Noc Egg From Gathering?
I just got a noc egg from gathering. I didn't know that was a thing! Was scavenging in plague and found it.
I just got a noc egg from gathering. I didn't know that was a thing! Was scavenging in plague and found it.
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
Yeah! You can get any flight egg from scavenging! In NOTN you have a small chance of getting a nocturne egg. Congrats!! :D I've been scavenging ever since the first day and still haven't found one [emoji=skydancer sad size=1] oh well, gotta dig deeper i supose!
Yeah! You can get any flight egg from scavenging! In NOTN you have a small chance of getting a nocturne egg. Congrats!! :D

I've been scavenging ever since the first day and still haven't found one oh well, gotta dig deeper i supose!
4FoEmfRo_o.png
It's rare but it can happen! Congratulations! I found some last year through gathering but not this year yet!
It's rare but it can happen! Congratulations! I found some last year through gathering but not this year yet!
16441.png
Pretend there's a cool signature here.
Licking this post for luck.
Licking this post for luck.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Yep, there is a rare chance of noc eggs dropping from scavenging like the normal elemental eggs!

I also found one that way on the first day of the event!
Yep, there is a rare chance of noc eggs dropping from scavenging like the normal elemental eggs!

I also found one that way on the first day of the event!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Found one yesterday in Shadow. I was just as surprised. I was hoping for a normal Shadow egg, for the hibden unlock. Based on the other comments, I'm glad to see that it doesn't just overwrite normal egg chances. Hopefully, at least.
Found one yesterday in Shadow. I was just as surprised. I was hoping for a normal Shadow egg, for the hibden unlock. Based on the other comments, I'm glad to see that it doesn't just overwrite normal egg chances. Hopefully, at least.