Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Undertide Dragons
SEA WORM SEA WORM SEA WORM SEA WORM SEA WORM SEA WORM
SEA WORM SEA WORM SEA WORM SEA WORM SEA WORM SEA WORM
SNAKE
SNAKE
SNAAAAAAAAAAKES
SNAKE
SNAKE
SNAAAAAAAAAAKES
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
omg yayyy sea serpents!!!
thank you. i love them :)
omg yayyy sea serpents!!!
thank you. i love them :)
................................................slime man
frshadow_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzgh.png
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

AMAZING DESIGN!!!
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

AMAZING DESIGN!!!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

AAAAAH I AM UTTERLY IN LOVE

the frills and such all over the place do such a great job of distributing the colors and the new genes are great. With some of these Ancient breeds I really struggled (especially the two-headed one), but this one makes amazing scries just by *breathing* on it.
AAAAAH I AM UTTERLY IN LOVE

the frills and such all over the place do such a great job of distributing the colors and the new genes are great. With some of these Ancient breeds I really struggled (especially the two-headed one), but this one makes amazing scries just by *breathing* on it.
Well, well, what a nice surprise! So many people have been wishing for sea-serpent dragons; now we have them, and they're gorgeous! (I especially like the way the genes let you customize your deepsea dergs to look like pufferfish, octopuses, etc.)

Great job, staff! Many, many thanks!
Well, well, what a nice surprise! So many people have been wishing for sea-serpent dragons; now we have them, and they're gorgeous! (I especially like the way the genes let you customize your deepsea dergs to look like pufferfish, octopuses, etc.)

Great job, staff! Many, many thanks!
XdKddgH.png c2678ebefd7e5f3201ac8ca4167849350b5fe131.png 53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png cbd14df36b233e3862583e33f6144299f3562870.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png
YOOOO THESE GUYS LOOK SO COOL ----- [center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/4532ecfe0f4a202830f285f7595381c5/tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/7liGN4t.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/k5IecQV.png[/img][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c8c4089bbfdda00b73284f67cbbc3677/tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif[/img][/center]
YOOOO THESE GUYS LOOK SO COOL

tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif7liGN4t.pngk5IecQV.pngtumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I know its said to be a "technical limitation" but ALL linebreaking Terts on Undertide don't work with Multi-Gaze
EXCEPT
Featherbeard!

Its annoying and sad, i hope its possible in the future to have the tert & eye layer switched when its a linebreaking tert, can't even cover it with skins as they are under the eyes as well
I know its said to be a "technical limitation" but ALL linebreaking Terts on Undertide don't work with Multi-Gaze
EXCEPT
Featherbeard!

Its annoying and sad, i hope its possible in the future to have the tert & eye layer switched when its a linebreaking tert, can't even cover it with skins as they are under the eyes as well
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

spirals, imperils, and undertides. the holy trinity of SPAGHETTI

I love the remora gene, I wish there was a shark gene to go with it lol. also, all of the secondary/primary genes have a primary/secondary counterpart. (like starmap/constellation) what is saddle's primary counterpart? does it have one? thank you all for the amazing work you do on this site!
spirals, imperils, and undertides. the holy trinity of SPAGHETTI

I love the remora gene, I wish there was a shark gene to go with it lol. also, all of the secondary/primary genes have a primary/secondary counterpart. (like starmap/constellation) what is saddle's primary counterpart? does it have one? thank you all for the amazing work you do on this site!
OwQYUuU.pngKVbkgOZ.pngOwQYUuU.png