Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Spare Inventory Chest missing
I debated whether or not to post this because I don't like to make a fuss, but it is rather disappointing, so here goes. Yesterday morning (on mobile, if it makes a difference) I bought a Spare Inventory Crate from the Grand Exchange and it never showed up. The gold I spent is gone, the cooldown timer is active, but there's no chest anywhere in my hoard (and I did check, multiple times.) First time this has ever happened, and I can't find it, so I thought I'd report it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/oCEEn8i.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/L7SGluk.png[/img]
I debated whether or not to post this because I don't like to make a fuss, but it is rather disappointing, so here goes. Yesterday morning (on mobile, if it makes a difference) I bought a Spare Inventory Crate from the Grand Exchange and it never showed up. The gold I spent is gone, the cooldown timer is active, but there's no chest anywhere in my hoard (and I did check, multiple times.) First time this has ever happened, and I can't find it, so I thought I'd report it.

oCEEn8i.png

L7SGluk.png
M7yODRE.png
This happened to both me & my partner as well, with crates bought earlier tonight on desktop :( Was just coming to make a report but figured I'd comment here instead.
This happened to both me & my partner as well, with crates bought earlier tonight on desktop :( Was just coming to make a report but figured I'd comment here instead.

9ha1QnY.png
@Freeflier181 did it ever show up for you? Mine spare inventory crate is still missing.
@Freeflier181 did it ever show up for you? Mine spare inventory crate is still missing.

9ha1QnY.png
@Jadestone42 No, I don't think it will without staff noticing :p
@Jadestone42 No, I don't think it will without staff noticing :p
M7yODRE.png
@Freeflier181 well it happened to at least 3 of us so hopefully eventually someone takes note! So here's another bump to this thread. It's a small thing but I'm still kinda miffed about it.
@Freeflier181 well it happened to at least 3 of us so hopefully eventually someone takes note! So here's another bump to this thread. It's a small thing but I'm still kinda miffed about it.

9ha1QnY.png
@Jadestone42 you are going to have to file a ticket through contact us. issues with missing purchases generally cannot be really solved on forums
@Jadestone42 you are going to have to file a ticket through contact us. issues with missing purchases generally cannot be really solved on forums
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Thank you for the information! I did not know that was the proper way to get in touch.
Thank you for the information! I did not know that was the proper way to get in touch.

9ha1QnY.png