Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Scrimshaw Scrawls [oct 16-29]
@Saronai I know you've already seen this, but for the sake of record keeping, here's your finished piece! [img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/11/diem-meme-by-outlook.png[/img]
@Saronai

I know you've already seen this, but for the sake of record keeping, here's your finished piece!

diem-meme-by-outlook.png
"puck" | it/its | dyslexic (beware)iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii|u |
Accent Shop
Dragons with my art........................................................................................
@PsydrateSky hello! I've finished your order, sorry for the delays on my end ^^' let me know if you'd like anything changed/altered! [quote=Iridis]You enter Iridis' workshop and note the soft light of the lamps on her handiwork, pages dotted over with writing tools and apparatus. As you approach, the gears of her wings whir and turn, and you catch the faint notes of tree bark and ink oil. Matching and organizing lines and information garnered from years of experience in her craft, there is joy in her eyes as you see her shuffling notes and scrolls, putting her heart into every drawing as she places another stream and mountain on the page. You can hear a soft hum within her as she places the finishing touches on an outcrop, moving the piece to the side to work once more on arranging the world onto parchment.[/quote]
@PsydrateSky

hello! I've finished your order, sorry for the delays on my end ^^'

let me know if you'd like anything changed/altered!

Iridis wrote:
You enter Iridis' workshop and note the soft light of the lamps on her handiwork, pages dotted over with writing tools and apparatus. As you approach, the gears of her wings whir and turn, and you catch the faint notes of tree bark and ink oil. Matching and organizing lines and information garnered from years of experience in her craft, there is joy in her eyes as you see her shuffling notes and scrolls, putting her heart into every drawing as she places another stream and mountain on the page. You can hear a soft hum within her as she places the finishing touches on an outcrop, moving the piece to the side to work once more on arranging the world onto parchment.
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon ButtonWishlist ButtonF.A.Q. ButtonLooking For G1s Button
[quote name="0hzarks" date="2022-11-13 10:48:23" ] @0hzarks hello! I've finished your order, sorry for the delays on my end ^^' let me know if you'd like anything changed/altered! [quote=Iridis]You enter Iridis' workshop and note the soft light of the lamps on her handiwork, pages dotted over with writing tools and apparatus. As you approach, the gears of her wings whir and turn, and you catch the faint notes of tree bark and ink oil. Matching and organizing lines and information garnered from years of experience in her craft, there is joy in her eyes as you see her shuffling notes and scrolls, putting her heart into every drawing as she places another stream and mountain on the page. You can hear a soft hum within her as she places the finishing touches on an outcrop, moving the piece to the side to work once more on arranging the world onto parchment.[/quote] [/quote] Thank you so much! I love it <3 and no problem we all have lives after all
0hzarks wrote on 2022-11-13 10:48:23:
@0hzarks

hello! I've finished your order, sorry for the delays on my end ^^'

let me know if you'd like anything changed/altered!

Iridis wrote:
You enter Iridis' workshop and note the soft light of the lamps on her handiwork, pages dotted over with writing tools and apparatus. As you approach, the gears of her wings whir and turn, and you catch the faint notes of tree bark and ink oil. Matching and organizing lines and information garnered from years of experience in her craft, there is joy in her eyes as you see her shuffling notes and scrolls, putting her heart into every drawing as she places another stream and mountain on the page. You can hear a soft hum within her as she places the finishing touches on an outcrop, moving the piece to the side to work once more on arranging the world onto parchment.

Thank you so much! I love it <3 and no problem we all have lives after all
14571711.png : The friendly Courier nods at you and smiles as he passesgU2ykYl.png
@crowvidae :D Both of them look so cute! I love them both so much, and both sparkles look great I dunno which one I like better [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you so much!
@crowvidae :D Both of them look so cute! I love them both so much, and both sparkles look great I dunno which one I like better Thank you so much!
nb9Ta33.gifiDkphxs.gifnb9Ta33.gif
Sending out last batch of adopts! Please be sure to save the image, and let me know if you want any changes or I forgot anything! Thank you everyone for ordering, I hope you like them!! >:D If I forgot anyone else's order, please dont hesitate to contact me about it asap! QwQ @Psi [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1031524698204409907/1043014317781557308/Psi.png[/img] @Panicat [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1031524698204409907/1043014318213570660/Panicat.png[/img] @Naramyon Pyrite reminded me of those chocolate with gold foil so thats what I tried to do xD hope you like it! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1031524698204409907/1043014318377148436/Naramyon.png[/img] @Giu [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1031524698204409907/1043014318184206416/Giu.png[/img] @PtolemyII [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1031524698204409907/1043014318918213662/PtolemyII.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1031524698204409907/1043014317567643668/PtolemyII_1.png[/img]
Sending out last batch of adopts! Please be sure to save the image, and let me know if you want any changes or I forgot anything! Thank you everyone for ordering, I hope you like them!! >:D

If I forgot anyone else's order, please dont hesitate to contact me about it asap! QwQ

@Psi
Psi.png

@Panicat
Panicat.png

@Naramyon
Pyrite reminded me of those chocolate with gold foil so thats what I tried to do xD hope you like it!
Naramyon.png

@Giu
Giu.png

@PtolemyII
PtolemyII.png
PtolemyII_1.png
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae

These are adorable, thank you so much! I can't wait for your next opening :D
@crowvidae

These are adorable, thank you so much! I can't wait for your next opening :D
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@crowvidae I'm screaming this is so pretty! I love it! I'm showing everyone in the Nature Discord. *coos* That's my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66877603]Pyrite[/url]~! "Head empty. no thoughts." [emoji=heart size=1] That baby is utterly bedazzled by his Halloween candy hoard. [emoji=treasure chest size=1] Thank you so much! I love him! T-T
@crowvidae I'm screaming this is so pretty! I love it! I'm showing everyone in the Nature Discord.
*coos* That's my Pyrite~! "Head empty. no thoughts."
That baby is utterly bedazzled by his Halloween candy hoard.

Thank you so much! I love him! T-T
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
@crowvidae
ohmy gosh Twix looks so adorable!!! This is perfect I love it so much ;; <3
Thank you sm! Can't wait to see what you do next ^^
@crowvidae
ohmy gosh Twix looks so adorable!!! This is perfect I love it so much ;; <3
Thank you sm! Can't wait to see what you do next ^^
giu-eyeguy2.png @
Giu AzWEmYL.png

they/he/she FR+5
» Art Shop
» About me
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ wind.gif
@Arapocalypse sent you 7/9 dragons in a PA, I'll send the last 2 when I can pull them out of my hib den. That will complete my art payments for @Cheypie565 . Thank you!
@Arapocalypse sent you 7/9 dragons in a PA, I'll send the last 2 when I can pull them out of my hib den. That will complete my art payments for @Cheypie565 . Thank you!
OABZqDF.png
Wishlist

@Outlook Hi! Could you add me to your pinglist for when/if any more slots open up? Thank you!!
@Outlook Hi! Could you add me to your pinglist for when/if any more slots open up? Thank you!!
CaaEFO4.png