Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | An impulse purchase...But very worth it.
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
I think my favs are “eek-tranquil” and “serene lotus”! Eek tranquil matches the pink best, and adds a little pop without being too busy, and serene lotus matches the greens in her primary perfectly.
Also fond of mermaid but the other two are my fav!
I think my favs are “eek-tranquil” and “serene lotus”! Eek tranquil matches the pink best, and adds a little pop without being too busy, and serene lotus matches the greens in her primary perfectly.
Also fond of mermaid but the other two are my fav!
wow very pretty! I actually just went on a shopping spree for veilspun skins myself xD. I would vote serene lotus or minty garden to complement the pink. I am curious though, where did you get the mermaid skin?
wow very pretty! I actually just went on a shopping spree for veilspun skins myself xD. I would vote serene lotus or minty garden to complement the pink. I am curious though, where did you get the mermaid skin?
Blue Jelly Green Jelly
have extra/unwanted jellies? I'd be glad to take them off your hands!
@russiazilla

I don't actually have any of these skins! I just went looking on the game database and found it lol. I'm just looking around for a future skin for her if I'm able to get one. ;v;
@russiazilla

I don't actually have any of these skins! I just went looking on the game database and found it lol. I'm just looking around for a future skin for her if I'm able to get one. ;v;
wqnTQE2.pngQuesting Eggs for my Birthday - 8/6 | 6/26 Eggs...Maybe more?Tm63Ief.png
wMXAg3w.pngnKSPt4M.png
I’d go with either Minty Garden or Mermaid. Minty Garden really pops against the pink and Mermaid makes her look completely different in an interesting and beautiful way.
I’d go with either Minty Garden or Mermaid. Minty Garden really pops against the pink and Mermaid makes her look completely different in an interesting and beautiful way.
ytkEBod.png H0t7Ypl.png bYt72YT.png Vs2WmBF.png 2VtxnMX.png 9m37Wsq.png fNULGn0.png
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page