Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 Roleplay
1 2 3 4 5
Greetings!

I'm raivis! I'm looking for partners who would be interested in rping (in order of preference, but don't be afraid to ask):

>WoF
>Dinosaurs
>Warrior cats
>FNaF
>HTTYD
>FR

Literate only, with 3+ paragraphs per response please! I find it really hard to stay interested in an rp if responses are short. Also, I prefer to rp here on forums because the character limit is much more lax than Discord, but I can rp there if you ABSOLUTELY prefer. I'm usually very quick to respond bc I'm a boring person and have no friends so :,)

Lmk if you're interested :)
Greetings!

I'm raivis! I'm looking for partners who would be interested in rping (in order of preference, but don't be afraid to ask):

>WoF
>Dinosaurs
>Warrior cats
>FNaF
>HTTYD
>FR

Literate only, with 3+ paragraphs per response please! I find it really hard to stay interested in an rp if responses are short. Also, I prefer to rp here on forums because the character limit is much more lax than Discord, but I can rp there if you ABSOLUTELY prefer. I'm usually very quick to respond bc I'm a boring person and have no friends so :,)

Lmk if you're interested :)
4ybh78.png NlmYDAS.png
mtHAEL4.png
SV9CXSe.png
kBHm00y.png
oiwS.png
dT9HQge.png
9YmzAZz.png
PRICTGJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b0ul.png
YLJs.png
I'd love to do flight rising or warrior cats if you're still looking. I'm a little rusty but i can find some examples from my roleplaying if you'd like
I'd love to do flight rising or warrior cats if you're still looking. I'm a little rusty but i can find some examples from my roleplaying if you'd like
@GingerbreadPunk

Sure! I'm fine with either FR or Warriors; do you have a preference?
@GingerbreadPunk

Sure! I'm fine with either FR or Warriors; do you have a preference?
4ybh78.png NlmYDAS.png
mtHAEL4.png
SV9CXSe.png
kBHm00y.png
oiwS.png
dT9HQge.png
9YmzAZz.png
PRICTGJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b0ul.png
YLJs.png
I really don't mind either! FR seems really cool and interesting and something I haven't done before, and I've done a bit of warrior cats. Is there one you'd be more interested in?
I really don't mind either! FR seems really cool and interesting and something I haven't done before, and I've done a bit of warrior cats. Is there one you'd be more interested in?
@GingerbreadPunk

It's been a while since I've done a FR rp. I'd like to try that again if that's ok :)
@GingerbreadPunk

It's been a while since I've done a FR rp. I'd like to try that again if that's ok :)
4ybh78.png NlmYDAS.png
mtHAEL4.png
SV9CXSe.png
kBHm00y.png
oiwS.png
dT9HQge.png
9YmzAZz.png
PRICTGJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b0ul.png
YLJs.png
Of course! I'd love to try one out! So what kind of story were you thinking about?
Of course! I'd love to try one out! So what kind of story were you thinking about?
@GingerbreadPunk

Hmm well what character(s) do you plan to use? Usually I plot based on what two characters could be doing.

I'd like to use Revy or Kiloira! Revy's a thief and Kiloira works undercover sometimes for a group of criminals. They're generally friendlier than Revy is.
@GingerbreadPunk

Hmm well what character(s) do you plan to use? Usually I plot based on what two characters could be doing.

I'd like to use Revy or Kiloira! Revy's a thief and Kiloira works undercover sometimes for a group of criminals. They're generally friendlier than Revy is.
4ybh78.png NlmYDAS.png
mtHAEL4.png
SV9CXSe.png
kBHm00y.png
oiwS.png
dT9HQge.png
9YmzAZz.png
PRICTGJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b0ul.png
YLJs.png
boop