Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Wanted] Festival Skins
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
Bump!
Bump!
lTYgGwn.png
Bump~
Bump~
lTYgGwn.png
I have an Arcane Warrior skin. What's your offer? It's in AH for 800k now, but I can go lower.
I have an Arcane Warrior skin. What's your offer? It's in AH for 800k now, but I can go lower.
84480400.png
I have several skins if you're interested? Sadly I'm only really looking at TR and/or G, but I may be persuaded to take festival items/sprites x3
I have several skins if you're interested? Sadly I'm only really looking at TR and/or G, but I may be persuaded to take festival items/sprites x3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Aerivore I'm selling Skingraft for 150k and Frost Weathering for 280k if you're interested.
@Aerivore I'm selling Skingraft for 150k and Frost Weathering for 280k if you're interested.
Snowcat#30958
FR+3 | Pings/PMs OK!
0HxJjfZ.gif... ACOZFAh.png
hzM3Sr2.png
... image0.png
@Lae @Mourn @BeingofNature @Snowcat
Oh man. I'm interested in each of those, however, with low funds I have to pick and choose as I come by the treasure. Right now I have just under 300k to my name, so I can't immediately jump on the more expensive items at this time.

Snowcat, I'd be willing to take one or the other. I'll PM you momentarily, as well as BeingofNature for a list of available skins.
@Lae @Mourn @BeingofNature @Snowcat
Oh man. I'm interested in each of those, however, with low funds I have to pick and choose as I come by the treasure. Right now I have just under 300k to my name, so I can't immediately jump on the more expensive items at this time.

Snowcat, I'd be willing to take one or the other. I'll PM you momentarily, as well as BeingofNature for a list of available skins.
lTYgGwn.png
@Aerivore

I have an extra Plaguetouch (100k), Dusty Nebulae (950k), and Magical Tint (200k). D.N's price is probably a little odd right now, but that's what I'd definitely set on the other two. I'd be happy to take payments or possibly retired item trades (like I'm seriously pretty patient w/ payments, i once spent months paying off a skin so I know how it feels ^^)
@Aerivore

I have an extra Plaguetouch (100k), Dusty Nebulae (950k), and Magical Tint (200k). D.N's price is probably a little odd right now, but that's what I'd definitely set on the other two. I'd be happy to take payments or possibly retired item trades (like I'm seriously pretty patient w/ payments, i once spent months paying off a skin so I know how it feels ^^)
KVbkgOZ.png
@Aerivore

wait oh my god I just checked out your art thread. would you at all consider trading art for skins instead? like I'll bring out my Megalith skin on the table, too.

your art is super awesome.
@Aerivore

wait oh my god I just checked out your art thread. would you at all consider trading art for skins instead? like I'll bring out my Megalith skin on the table, too.

your art is super awesome.
KVbkgOZ.png
@Aerivore Sure! I'll be happy to wait x3
@Aerivore Sure! I'll be happy to wait x3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page