Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed for now!]
hello! I got a message from you and I am interested in the Tamaki and Arkos pair!!! thank u soooo much for messaging me, I rlly appreciate it!! :D :D
hello! I got a message from you and I am interested in the Tamaki and Arkos pair!!! thank u soooo much for messaging me, I rlly appreciate it!! :D :D
Hello! Is it possible to have a random pair? Thanks!
Hello! Is it possible to have a random pair? Thanks!
@Basiliskblight, @catracylsm, @heartofgold211

Sent!

@moodring

Apologies, a user above you already claimed pair 6 before you posted. I'd be happy to send another pair of your choosing! The front page is all updated again with current available pairs. :)
@Basiliskblight, @catracylsm, @heartofgold211

Sent!

@moodring

Apologies, a user above you already claimed pair 6 before you posted. I'd be happy to send another pair of your choosing! The front page is all updated again with current available pairs. :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@lunartwist whoops, didnt see that! I would love pair nine then! :)
@lunartwist whoops, didnt see that! I would love pair nine then! :)
@moodring

No worries! I'll send pair 9 your way!
@moodring

No worries! I'll send pair 9 your way!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Hi! I really adore pair 11! Bellatrix and Azalea! Also thank you again! [emoji=planet size=1]
Hi! I really adore pair 11! Bellatrix and Azalea!

Also thank you again!
alUBbOY.pngvNeZpHL.png
@aeryie

All sent! :)
@aeryie

All sent! :)
Hello! Thank you again for telling me about this thread!

If they're still available, may I perhaps have Pair 2. Andromeda and Calyn? Those two look precious! I started out yesterday, but having a set to help me better learn the Coliseum would be awesome!

Such a cool thread idea, too. I hope these dragons have found many a good place since ya made it!!
Hello! Thank you again for telling me about this thread!

If they're still available, may I perhaps have Pair 2. Andromeda and Calyn? Those two look precious! I started out yesterday, but having a set to help me better learn the Coliseum would be awesome!

Such a cool thread idea, too. I hope these dragons have found many a good place since ya made it!!
Just a friend named Edwynn! Perpetually sleepy, ever anxious, and thoughts full of carbonated air!

He/Him | ET Time (+3 FR)

nb5YUNX.png BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png
Howdy! May i have the pair 6? Tyvm!
Howdy! May i have the pair 6? Tyvm!
1102381.png1103800.png14072496.gif14073742.gif
Hi! I'm so so thankful that this is available for accounts under 180 days old...I've been here for a little, but the Coli is my biggest enemy haha. I just have so many dragons and no way to easily get food.

I'd like a pair that wouldn't be too expensive to fully stone, and can last a while in the Coli. I hope there's something here haha :)
Hi! I'm so so thankful that this is available for accounts under 180 days old...I've been here for a little, but the Coli is my biggest enemy haha. I just have so many dragons and no way to easily get food.

I'd like a pair that wouldn't be too expensive to fully stone, and can last a while in the Coli. I hope there's something here haha :)
my only income source is bonding w/ familiars 👍 i have no idea what ill do after i finish w/ that

pfp dragon!
im collecting familiars :)

89 days to bond with a familiar. feels like more

wishlist!