Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Celestail Library
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/474960/47495961_350.png[/img][/center] [center][size=3]"Welcome one and all to the puplic opening of our celestial library. As you all know, this used to be the strict use of the fates and gods of this existance. However the Celestial counsil has decided to open it to the mortals. Please read the tabelet for the rules and always check the cork board for new informatio. If you need help please come to the front desk and I will help you"[/size][/center] [size=6][center][u][b]RULES[/b][/u][/center][/size] [center][list=1][*]The books can and will teleport you into a story's world where you are an active player, other players can join a multiple person story, or if you want to rp in a story by yourself please leave a "OOC" note stating so. [*] No godmoding/being invincible if you're playing multiplayer [*]All books will remember old players either as npcs or lore, even if you're playing in single mode, If it is a npc based off of a previous character this symbol will be next to their name ^^^ [*]Up to 10 players active, if your character dies or exits a story you will have to wait in que before you can do another story [*]You can choose a book in the library and what the book looks like will determin the type of story you're in (description is up to the player) [*] The recomended book section will be consisted of other existing books that players have already played and expirenced, however it will not be the same expirience as the others before you. You WILL have a different POV' [*] these are not based off of real books already written [*] please ping me when RPing [*] fill out character forum for each story, if it is the same character, please leave a "OOC" note stating so. [*] One of your dragons will be the person outside of stories, please atleast have a picture of them when they first enter the library, after that it does not matter for they are only pasrt of the RP while outside of stories. [/center] [b][u]Forum:[/u][/b Species=(please use a pre-existing species including fantasy species, you can have a hybrid) Gender= Age= Height= Weight= (optional) 3 likes = 3 dislikes = Past = (optional) Image = (if availble)
47495961_350.png
"Welcome one and all to the puplic opening of our celestial library. As you all know, this used to be the strict use of the fates and gods of this existance. However the Celestial counsil has decided to open it to the mortals. Please read the tabelet for the rules and always check the cork board for new informatio. If you need help please come to the front desk and I will help you"

RULES
  1. The books can and will teleport you into a story's world where you are an active player, other players can join a multiple person story, or if you want to rp in a story by yourself please leave a "OOC" note stating so.
  2. No godmoding/being invincible if you're playing multiplayer
  3. All books will remember old players either as npcs or lore, even if you're playing in single mode, If it is a npc based off of a previous character this symbol will be next to their name ^^^
  4. Up to 10 players active, if your character dies or exits a story you will have to wait in que before you can do another story
  5. You can choose a book in the library and what the book looks like will determin the type of story you're in (description is up to the player)
  6. The recomended book section will be consisted of other existing books that players have already played and expirenced, however it will not be the same expirience as the others before you. You WILL have a different POV'
  7. these are not based off of real books already written
  8. please ping me when RPing
  9. fill out character forum for each story, if it is the same character, please leave a "OOC" note stating so.
  10. One of your dragons will be the person outside of stories, please atleast have a picture of them when they first enter the library, after that it does not matter for they are only pasrt of the RP while outside of stories.

Forum:[/b
Species=(please use a pre-existing species including fantasy species, you can have a hybrid)
Gender=
Age=
Height=
Weight= (optional)
3 likes =
3 dislikes =
Past = (optional)
Image = (if availble)
The cork board
Nothing for now
The cork board
Nothing for now
Recomended stories
None available
Recomended stories
None available
Boop
Boop
(@Yidri Oh, this looks so cool, I'd love to give it a shot! Just wanted to ask before I sign up a charcter, do we use humanoid or dragon characters, and does this take place in the world of Sornieth?)
(@Yidri Oh, this looks so cool, I'd love to give it a shot! Just wanted to ask before I sign up a charcter, do we use humanoid or dragon characters, and does this take place in the world of Sornieth?)
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian
You use a dragon character (in your lair) while out of books for it is in the relm of flightrising, however while in the story you are transported into the story's reality and can be anything INCLUDING a dragon and dragon mix breed.
@Venusian
You use a dragon character (in your lair) while out of books for it is in the relm of flightrising, however while in the story you are transported into the story's reality and can be anything INCLUDING a dragon and dragon mix breed.
Bump
Bump