Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Decoding the Mysterious Messages
@TheJMan It is already on the list, but thank you for letting me know!

@scribblingface (gotta catch 'em all!)
@TheJMan It is already on the list, but thank you for letting me know!

@scribblingface (gotta catch 'em all!)
VsoSnU5.png
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/0bdbffd064b5557e283579489f7e3f80/tumblr_inline_mvnvd6JZx61rc5age.png[/img] @meggles pinging self to find this later. unfortunately i think i'd be useless here, but you all are doing really well! o.o
tumblr_inline_mvnvd6JZx61rc5age.png

@meggles pinging self to find this later. unfortunately i think i'd be useless here, but you all are doing really well! o.o
isjE8eL.gif

he/him/his
Ok, I can now report that NOTHING HAPPENS when you put all 7 pieces of a message together in your hoard.
Ok, I can now report that NOTHING HAPPENS when you put all 7 pieces of a message together in your hoard.
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
If anyone is looking to sell their pieces c: come by me and we can make a deal! c:

also thanks to everyone for decoding the messages!
If anyone is looking to sell their pieces c: come by me and we can make a deal! c:

also thanks to everyone for decoding the messages!
@meggles Mwahahaha

@Tysharina A shame, but it doesn't surprise me. The messages were probably added as a riddle for the community to solve, given how they're a sneak addition. Good to know for sure at least.
@meggles Mwahahaha

@Tysharina A shame, but it doesn't surprise me. The messages were probably added as a riddle for the community to solve, given how they're a sneak addition. Good to know for sure at least.
VsoSnU5.png
@Aldenna Yeah, I think part of me knew nothing was going to happen, but I just had to see and couldn't help being a little bit disappointed.
@Aldenna Yeah, I think part of me knew nothing was going to happen, but I just had to see and couldn't help being a little bit disappointed.
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
@Tysharina

It's good that you at least checked for the sake of thoroughness, at this point I'm not sure there's much more to discover. We've found 76/77 scraps and decoded all the messages. Now I think there's not much else we can do but wait. Which kind of sucks, yeah, because we've found ALL OF THIS INTERESTING STUFF WHAT DOES IT MEAN??? but there's nothing more to glean until something is officially announced. Considering that the admins have only acknowledged that these message are A Thing That Exists within this thread, and not in any news posts yet, we'll just have to wait.

Which kind of sucks.

Waiting.

For something.

:(
@Tysharina

It's good that you at least checked for the sake of thoroughness, at this point I'm not sure there's much more to discover. We've found 76/77 scraps and decoded all the messages. Now I think there's not much else we can do but wait. Which kind of sucks, yeah, because we've found ALL OF THIS INTERESTING STUFF WHAT DOES IT MEAN??? but there's nothing more to glean until something is officially announced. Considering that the admins have only acknowledged that these message are A Thing That Exists within this thread, and not in any news posts yet, we'll just have to wait.

Which kind of sucks.

Waiting.

For something.

:(
VsoSnU5.png
Yeah, so much waiting... It seems pretty clear that this is all leading to something, but I wonder when that something will be!
Yeah, so much waiting... It seems pretty clear that this is all leading to something, but I wonder when that something will be!
@ Aldenna Since I don't see any pieces of Perplexing Correspondence in the list, I think I found a new one!

It says [QFWOL XR] 6 of 7

(Sorry, can't seem to get the image to show up)
@ Aldenna Since I don't see any pieces of Perplexing Correspondence in the list, I think I found a new one!

It says [QFWOL XR] 6 of 7

(Sorry, can't seem to get the image to show up)
[img][/img]
Oooh, thanks for the hard work everyone! :D I just got my first of these today, it's cool to see how quickly everyone put it together.
Oooh, thanks for the hard work everyone! :D I just got my first of these today, it's cool to see how quickly everyone put it together.