Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
EDIT: Found, thanks!

Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Flat colored bust/half-body redraw with background

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to draw my OC Clara in this pose and expression (character is Sei Shonagon from Fate/Grand Order, art is from the game). I can't tell if this would be considered a bust or a half-body since her arms are fully visible. I'm fine with the background being simplified as long as the colors/vibe is maintained.

Payment:
1000g-1500g/1,000,000t-1,500,000t

Keywords:
Human, flat color, colored, anime, girl, unshaded, humanoid,

Optional:
Style doesn't have to match the original I'm referencing, but pose and expression must stay the same.
EDIT: Found, thanks!

Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Flat colored bust/half-body redraw with background

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to draw my OC Clara in this pose and expression (character is Sei Shonagon from Fate/Grand Order, art is from the game). I can't tell if this would be considered a bust or a half-body since her arms are fully visible. I'm fine with the background being simplified as long as the colors/vibe is maintained.

Payment:
1000g-1500g/1,000,000t-1,500,000t

Keywords:
Human, flat color, colored, anime, girl, unshaded, humanoid,

Optional:
Style doesn't have to match the original I'm referencing, but pose and expression must stay the same.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
[center][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] I would prefer digital, but anything works as long as it looks like a dragon [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka or feral are best fit for her. I don't think she would look to good in anthro form. I would prefer there be line art for this specific dragon considering the amount of apparel [b]Specifications:[/b] This is the dragon I'm wanting to be drawn [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79277169][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/792772/79277169_350.png[/img][/url] She isn't super silly or bright. Instead, Songmoon is very reserved, often only seen truely happy with her mate or adopted son. She is filled with guilt, and most of the time has a deep sorrow in her eyes. [b]Payment:[/b] I know art prices are pretty high, but I really don't have much. Currently I have around 60 gems and 150k treasure. If something in that range is good with you though I'd be happy to accept! I can also pay in dergs, food, familiars, or possibly apparel [b]Keywords:[/b] Sketches , sketch , dragon , human , ice , snow , apparel , cheap , fae , female , primal [b]Optional:[/b] This is just gonna be random little details that I haven't filled into her bio yet - She's going to have a Spirit of Ice as her familiar once I get one, so you can include that if you'd like - She runs a hatchery (I haven't made it yet, but soon) and is an egg donor, meaning she'll incubate eggs for you. You have to take the hatchlings afterwards though, because they won't survive in her territory - Due to her extremely cold environment, any hatchlings raised there will likely die due to their fragile nature, which is why after her first clutch of eggs she couldn't stand to raise any other dragonettes.[/center].
Broad type of art you want:
I would prefer digital, but anything works as long as it looks like a dragon

More specific type:
Gijinka or feral are best fit for her. I don't think she would look to good in anthro form. I would prefer there be line art for this specific dragon considering the amount of apparel

Specifications:
This is the dragon I'm wanting to be drawn
79277169_350.png

She isn't super silly or bright. Instead, Songmoon is very reserved, often only seen truely happy with her mate or adopted son. She is filled with guilt, and most of the time has a deep sorrow in her eyes.

Payment:
I know art prices are pretty high, but I really don't have much. Currently I have around 60 gems and 150k treasure. If something in that range is good with you though I'd be happy to accept! I can also pay in dergs, food, familiars, or possibly apparel

Keywords:
Sketches , sketch , dragon , human , ice , snow , apparel , cheap , fae , female , primal

Optional:
This is just gonna be random little details that I haven't filled into her bio yet

- She's going to have a Spirit of Ice as her familiar once I get one, so you can include that if you'd like
- She runs a hatchery (I haven't made it yet, but soon) and is an egg donor, meaning she'll incubate eggs for you. You have to take the hatchlings afterwards though, because they won't survive in her territory
- Due to her extremely cold environment, any hatchlings raised there will likely die due to their fragile nature, which is why after her first clutch of eggs she couldn't stand to raise any other dragonettes.
uDNAbBS.png
Lore

More specific type:
1-3 Paragraphs for Lineage Page

Specifications:

( See "Optional Section" )

Payment:
Treasure / Gems / Items

Keywords:
Lore , Lineage , Writing , Literature , Words

Optional:

I Have Began Working On My Lineage Thread and Am looking for Lore To Go onto
The Main post to describe The Two Main Dragons and Their Lineage.

I am wanting it to describe their life living as to "Dragons" ( Or whatever they are ) deep under the plague realm, mostly about how they Map the caves, Gather Artifacts and attempt to find out about their mysterious pasts.
I would also like their offspring to be mentioned and maybe some stuff about how they are all taught about caves, tunnels, artifacts and tools of the trade before they make their way out into the world to explore the rest of the realms. ( aka get adopted)

Both Of the Dragons who started the Lineage have lore ( Unfinished ) that can help with the process and my Inbox is open to any questions you may have.

Lineage Page
Lineage Dragon 1
Lineage Dragon 2
Lore

More specific type:
1-3 Paragraphs for Lineage Page

Specifications:

( See "Optional Section" )

Payment:
Treasure / Gems / Items

Keywords:
Lore , Lineage , Writing , Literature , Words

Optional:

I Have Began Working On My Lineage Thread and Am looking for Lore To Go onto
The Main post to describe The Two Main Dragons and Their Lineage.

I am wanting it to describe their life living as to "Dragons" ( Or whatever they are ) deep under the plague realm, mostly about how they Map the caves, Gather Artifacts and attempt to find out about their mysterious pasts.
I would also like their offspring to be mentioned and maybe some stuff about how they are all taught about caves, tunnels, artifacts and tools of the trade before they make their way out into the world to explore the rest of the realms. ( aka get adopted)

Both Of the Dragons who started the Lineage have lore ( Unfinished ) that can help with the process and my Inbox is open to any questions you may have.

Lineage Page
Lineage Dragon 1
Lineage Dragon 2
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
Commission Taken! =)

Digital

More specific type:
Feral Reference Sheet

Specifications:
I'm looking for a redesign of this sona! Body shape changed, wings added, and color pattern changed. One or two fullbodys and a reference for the other side of their wings.

I'm planning on being more nitpicky with this than I normally am, I may take some time (a few hours to a couple days max) to decide on revisions.
I am a bit picky with art styles. No offence intended, just a me thing. =P
You can look through their gallery to see what I like.

Payment:
FRC only. I have 5kg and would be willing to up that depending on how many and how drastic the changes are past the sketch phase.

Keywords:
Feline Wings Design

Optional:
I want their body shape changed to be closer to this- aka, small, stocky, and fluffy. This image of them is right physically. (But also from behind and sitting so vague.) ~
Also, wings (full sized for their height), specifically owl wings shown in the last reference here as 'Night Glider', blunt, thick, and rounded.
I'm still working out the marking changes and will give the details when the sketch/lineart is finalized.
Commission Taken! =)

Digital

More specific type:
Feral Reference Sheet

Specifications:
I'm looking for a redesign of this sona! Body shape changed, wings added, and color pattern changed. One or two fullbodys and a reference for the other side of their wings.

I'm planning on being more nitpicky with this than I normally am, I may take some time (a few hours to a couple days max) to decide on revisions.
I am a bit picky with art styles. No offence intended, just a me thing. =P
You can look through their gallery to see what I like.

Payment:
FRC only. I have 5kg and would be willing to up that depending on how many and how drastic the changes are past the sketch phase.

Keywords:
Feline Wings Design

Optional:
I want their body shape changed to be closer to this- aka, small, stocky, and fluffy. This image of them is right physically. (But also from behind and sitting so vague.) ~
Also, wings (full sized for their height), specifically owl wings shown in the last reference here as 'Night Glider', blunt, thick, and rounded.
I'm still working out the marking changes and will give the details when the sketch/lineart is finalized.
[s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] 2x logos with text! [b]Specifications:[/b] I would like two updated logos ( 1x bump logo + 1 x 'Trained by ZillaKami' logo), similar to the logos below, but with a colour scheme matching the dragon set as my profile picture[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46126664][link][/url] Transparent BG is a must. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q5D0MAP.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/V15EmbE.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] Willing to pay treasure only. [b]Keywords:[/b] Photoshop, digital, logo, graphic design [b]Optional:[/b] I will be using it on my training thread and in the bios of dragons I train. [/s]
Digital

More specific type:
2x logos with text!

Specifications:
I would like two updated logos ( 1x bump logo + 1 x 'Trained by ZillaKami' logo), similar to the logos below, but with a colour scheme matching the dragon set as my profile picture[link]

Transparent BG is a must.

Q5D0MAP.png V15EmbE.png

Payment:
Willing to pay treasure only.

Keywords:
Photoshop, digital, logo, graphic design

Optional:
I will be using it on my training thread and in the bios of dragons I train.
UqHFmmO.png female | lv25s for sale
Traditional, Digital, any

More specific type:
Human/humanoid and furry

Specifications:
Feeling down so i want to get myself something to cheer up, im low on money rn so im looking for very simple doodles/sketchs

Payment:
97k gold and 285 gems, i have some festival currency, also a gaoler gene (spirit) and some skins from this event and an egg
Traditional, Digital, any

More specific type:
Human/humanoid and furry

Specifications:
Feeling down so i want to get myself something to cheer up, im low on money rn so im looking for very simple doodles/sketchs

Payment:
97k gold and 285 gems, i have some festival currency, also a gaoler gene (spirit) and some skins from this event and an egg
digital only

More specific type:
human/humanoid

Specifications:
my main characters minus catboy, other important characters. need general art for all, pagedolls for x-410-4, ten, + otherworldly folder. also possibly looking for complete outfit redesign for ten but not sure what im looking for yet. my priority is pagedolls>ten redesign>general art.

Payment:
8.8k gems currently in the wallet

Keywords:
design, custom, character design, bust, pagedoll, chibi, fullbody, human

Optional:
i'm pretty picky with my art but don't be afraid to throw your offers out there :) the art that is visible on their pages is a pretty good indication of what i like, i only keep up the ones i like. you can look at the other characters on my page too.

please pm me with your examples, pricing, usual payment schedule, anything else i need to know. i might not respond if i'm not interested. if you prefer to have me respond regardless (for any reason) just let me know.
might append with more info as needed :)
digital only

More specific type:
human/humanoid

Specifications:
my main characters minus catboy, other important characters. need general art for all, pagedolls for x-410-4, ten, + otherworldly folder. also possibly looking for complete outfit redesign for ten but not sure what im looking for yet. my priority is pagedolls>ten redesign>general art.

Payment:
8.8k gems currently in the wallet

Keywords:
design, custom, character design, bust, pagedoll, chibi, fullbody, human

Optional:
i'm pretty picky with my art but don't be afraid to throw your offers out there :) the art that is visible on their pages is a pretty good indication of what i like, i only keep up the ones i like. you can look at the other characters on my page too.

please pm me with your examples, pricing, usual payment schedule, anything else i need to know. i might not respond if i'm not interested. if you prefer to have me respond regardless (for any reason) just let me know.
might append with more info as needed :)
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
Digital

More specific type:
Human

Specifications:
Looking for a flat color fullbody for a variety of medieval-styled human characters of various appearances. None of them are complicated, and apparel markings are simple.

Payment:
Can pay with treasure or gems. Ideally I'm not looking to spend more than 1.5kg per full body, but if you happen to have the perfect style, we can discuss it.

Keywords:
human, humanoid, full body, fantasy

Optional:
I would be adding it to a reference sheet - you would be fully credited as the artist on the sheet itself and if you have your signature at the side, I will make sure that it remains visible. I've realized that I'm capable of drawing the sheets, not so much the actual human characters that belong on them.

Since there's a variety of personalities involved, I'm happy to look at all art styles.
Digital

More specific type:
Human

Specifications:
Looking for a flat color fullbody for a variety of medieval-styled human characters of various appearances. None of them are complicated, and apparel markings are simple.

Payment:
Can pay with treasure or gems. Ideally I'm not looking to spend more than 1.5kg per full body, but if you happen to have the perfect style, we can discuss it.

Keywords:
human, humanoid, full body, fantasy

Optional:
I would be adding it to a reference sheet - you would be fully credited as the artist on the sheet itself and if you have your signature at the side, I will make sure that it remains visible. I've realized that I'm capable of drawing the sheets, not so much the actual human characters that belong on them.

Since there's a variety of personalities involved, I'm happy to look at all art styles.
Gr7tY6Q.gif
Preferably digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, anthro, mythology, harpy, minotaur, spinx

Specifications:
I have dragons I'd like gijinkas of but I don't want them to be human gijinkas. I want to turn them into various mythical creatures, specifically harpies

Payment:
I have 700kt and 250g, I am willing to spend it all on one piece!

Keywords:
Design gijinka reference harpy

Optional:
i have a forum here with most details! I would like to find someone around the same skill level as myself but will look at anyone's art.
Preferably digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, anthro, mythology, harpy, minotaur, spinx

Specifications:
I have dragons I'd like gijinkas of but I don't want them to be human gijinkas. I want to turn them into various mythical creatures, specifically harpies

Payment:
I have 700kt and 250g, I am willing to spend it all on one piece!

Keywords:
Design gijinka reference harpy

Optional:
i have a forum here with most details! I would like to find someone around the same skill level as myself but will look at anyone's art.
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka [b]Specifications:[/b] I am looking for someone that would be able to design a human form for this dragon : https://toyhou.se/16655503.lin-yu I need a xianxia/wuxia style for the demeanor and outfit. (it's like, ancient chinese style but with a fantasy pinch of salt added in it) [b]Payment:[/b] I currently have a budget of 4500 gems that might go up in the meantime [b]Keywords:[/b] fullbody, gijinka, human, humanoid, design, digital [b]Optional:[/b] uhhh here are some of the most recent arts I commissionned if that can help [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/50149846_ixSqQjlEQ.jpg[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/48252471_UEqw1RIqv.png[/img] and the actual dragon I want a gijinka form in a xianxia style (yes I like watermark, yes I send unwatermarked ref to the artist) [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/50806570_2TmsMlSpj.png[/img]
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka

Specifications:
I am looking for someone that would be able to design a human form for this dragon :
https://toyhou.se/16655503.lin-yu
I need a xianxia/wuxia style for the demeanor and outfit. (it's like, ancient chinese style but with a fantasy pinch of salt added in it)

Payment:
I currently have a budget of 4500 gems that might go up in the meantime

Keywords:
fullbody, gijinka, human, humanoid, design, digital

Optional:
uhhh here are some of the most recent arts I commissionned if that can help
50149846_ixSqQjlEQ.jpg
48252471_UEqw1RIqv.png

and the actual dragon I want a gijinka form in a xianxia style (yes I like watermark, yes I send unwatermarked ref to the artist)
50806570_2TmsMlSpj.png
wolvykasu's skin shop of the tired
not a link
I told you it's not a link I'm bad at coding