Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS!
Let's gooo
Let's gooo
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVlZc.gif King-Horrorboros-1.png pdvkxwm.png
Nature here! I'm willing to help out. I try and check here every day at least.
Nature here! I'm willing to help out. I try and check here every day at least.
Dragons am I right
@LithoLab

I'm going to have to pause my nest rentals for the foreseeable future. I have one nest that will be ready at reset, but I will not be able to accept any others. Hopefully, I'm back soon.
@LithoLab

I'm going to have to pause my nest rentals for the foreseeable future. I have one nest that will be ready at reset, but I will not be able to accept any others. Hopefully, I'm back soon.
zAAaB9p.png XXX
XXX
!! FOR SALE !!
7-Digit, Ivory XXX, TripGenes: 2.5kg (Willing to Negotiate)
@Jerelin

No worries! I'll put you on Standby for now and take you off the main thread so you don't get pings since you can't nest atm. Just let me know when you'd like to return :]
@Jerelin

No worries! I'll put you on Standby for now and take you off the main thread so you don't get pings since you can't nest atm. Just let me know when you'd like to return :]
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@LithoLab

I messaged you, but I would like to cover my bases and make sure this is taken care of asap, so I'm commenting here as well! I know some people will check only messages or only comments and leave the other for a bit.

I was pinged and answered for the June activity ping, saying I was still here. I realized today that I hadn't been pinged for a while on the Triskele thread, and saw that I'd been removed from the fire nests. Looking at the July activity ping, I was never pinged to respond for activity. Could you please add me back? I did not want to be removed!
@LithoLab

I messaged you, but I would like to cover my bases and make sure this is taken care of asap, so I'm commenting here as well! I know some people will check only messages or only comments and leave the other for a bit.

I was pinged and answered for the June activity ping, saying I was still here. I realized today that I hadn't been pinged for a while on the Triskele thread, and saw that I'd been removed from the fire nests. Looking at the July activity ping, I was never pinged to respond for activity. Could you please add me back? I did not want to be removed!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@LucisAbsentia My sincerest apologies! I changed the way activity checks were done this month and that included an overhaul to the sheet I use to keep track of it all, i think i accidentally got you and EtnaFire mixed up since you were both in fire Adding you back now! Again, my apologies for the accidental removal [emoji=mirror scared size=1]
@LucisAbsentia

My sincerest apologies! I changed the way activity checks were done this month and that included an overhaul to the sheet I use to keep track of it all, i think i accidentally got you and EtnaFire mixed up since you were both in fire

Adding you back now! Again, my apologies for the accidental removal
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@Litholab
Hello, I'm back! My nests are mostly empty these days, so I'm here to offer them back up for people who want Earth eyes if you'll have me!
@Litholab
Hello, I'm back! My nests are mostly empty these days, so I'm here to offer them back up for people who want Earth eyes if you'll have me!
roller coaster carx inkwell badgex lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
wishlist
free tiny buttons
xarmored wildclaw badge xconflict creature
@Aeranautics Long time no see, welcome back! Some things have changed since you were last here, activity check-ins are now done via google form instead of commenting in the thread (as you'll see in my next post). No more sheet recording either! =D Otherwise, pretty much everything is the same. Get pinged, take rentals, and send back little dragons! If you're interested in joining, here's the current criteria to meet: [list] [*] [u][b]5kt[/b] is the base fee for nesting[/u] (tips may leeway more from customers) [*] You must be an [u]active player[/u] and have been on Flight Rising for a minimum of [b]6 months[/b] [*] You must be able reply to [u]monthly activity checks[/u] that take place at the start of each month; [b]a response is required to remain an active Nester[/b]. If at any time you can no longer provide nest rentals, [i]you are more than welcome[/i] to step back (or wait on stand-by if you know you'll be returning) [*] [u][b]This thread[/b] is where any and all important information will be found.[/u] Pings for updates or changes to how we nest will go out in this thread. It's also where you can [b]ask questions[/b] or ping fellow nesters if a customer hasn't found a nest yet. [/list] [u]If that is all possible, please [b]ping/@ me[/b] and I'd be happy to add you to our nesters![/u] [center][size=2][color=maroon]Have any questions? Check the staff + customer FAQs first, otherwise please let me know![/color][/size][/center]
@Aeranautics
Long time no see, welcome back! Some things have changed since you were last here, activity check-ins are now done via google form instead of commenting in the thread (as you'll see in my next post). No more sheet recording either! =D

Otherwise, pretty much everything is the same. Get pinged, take rentals, and send back little dragons!

If you're interested in joining, here's the current criteria to meet:
  • 5kt is the base fee for nesting (tips may leeway more from customers)
  • You must be an active player and have been on Flight Rising for a minimum of 6 months
  • You must be able reply to monthly activity checks that take place at the start of each month; a response is required to remain an active Nester. If at any time you can no longer provide nest rentals, you are more than welcome to step back (or wait on stand-by if you know you'll be returning)
  • This thread is where any and all important information will be found. Pings for updates or changes to how we nest will go out in this thread. It's also where you can ask questions or ping fellow nesters if a customer hasn't found a nest yet.

If that is all possible, please ping/@ me and I'd be happy to add you to our nesters!
Have any questions? Check the staff + customer FAQs first, otherwise please let me know!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@LithoLab @Thrawn @SkyistheGround @dd2900 @Macuil @Promare @Lessai @LGFUADJJ @sirspiderider @LadyRaptor @pharloom @Jerelin @AltMixie @aredshroom @Celestiyl @Alithium8 @ThisWayIsNotSafe @LadyBeelze @molaire @Cerastes @nerdyeldritch @kamikire @Lobbyns @Ripcooperchick @ShadowWyvern15 @ArmorWondrous @Andromedus @Redeim @Mestra001 @ToxicE @SummitTheWorld @RoyalSorceress @Kgali632 @Cadaver @liyiali @Skydancer @Leaffymint @LavenderHoney
If you are being pinged and are no longer a nester, please let me know so I can remove you from the list!
Time for the monthly check!

The Forms for activity check has worked wonderfully, so from now on I will be commencing activity checks this way.

Please answer the form below for your monthly activity check!
Do NOT comment in this thread.

>> Activity Check Form <<

Forgot to respond? I will be pinging again in 5 days from now if you didn't give an activity status, so don't fret if you missed this message or forgot to reply!
To those interested in joining as nesters, new nesters inquiries will be responded to after our activity check has concluded. Thank you for your patience!
@LithoLab @Thrawn @SkyistheGround @dd2900 @Macuil @Promare @Lessai @LGFUADJJ @sirspiderider @LadyRaptor @pharloom @Jerelin @AltMixie @aredshroom @Celestiyl @Alithium8 @ThisWayIsNotSafe @LadyBeelze @molaire @Cerastes @nerdyeldritch @kamikire @Lobbyns @Ripcooperchick @ShadowWyvern15 @ArmorWondrous @Andromedus @Redeim @Mestra001 @ToxicE @SummitTheWorld @RoyalSorceress @Kgali632 @Cadaver @liyiali @Skydancer @Leaffymint @LavenderHoney
If you are being pinged and are no longer a nester, please let me know so I can remove you from the list!
Time for the monthly check!

The Forms for activity check has worked wonderfully, so from now on I will be commencing activity checks this way.

Please answer the form below for your monthly activity check!
Do NOT comment in this thread.

>> Activity Check Form <<

Forgot to respond? I will be pinging again in 5 days from now if you didn't give an activity status, so don't fret if you missed this message or forgot to reply!
To those interested in joining as nesters, new nesters inquiries will be responded to after our activity check has concluded. Thank you for your patience!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@litholab
That all sounds good to me! Add me onto the team. Should i do the check in, or no?
@litholab
That all sounds good to me! Add me onto the team. Should i do the check in, or no?
roller coaster carx inkwell badgex lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
wishlist
free tiny buttons
xarmored wildclaw badge xconflict creature