Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Nest Lending (For Myself)
hi! i would absolutely love to host, i have 4 nests and they are usually empty. feel free to ping me if you need some help from plague <3
hi! i would absolutely love to host, i have 4 nests and they are usually empty. feel free to ping me if you need some help from plague <3
UZVTEBc.png

XHxgasI.gif
I will have nests opened up in few days, I will gladly nest for you again. Sorry I disappeared before, having a newborn distracts you easily
I will have nests opened up in few days, I will gladly nest for you again. Sorry I disappeared before, having a newborn distracts you easily
I mated Ocean with my Tidal but next cooldown I will message you to send Ollrod over
I mated Ocean with my Tidal but next cooldown I will message you to send Ollrod over
Heelo everyone!! When I made this thread a while back, I thought I was ready to work on projects again, but ended up taking a hiatus — I am, however, now back for sure! Just needed a recharge c:

I believe I've removed everyone that asked, and switched flights of those that moved, but if there are any errors, please let me know and I'll fix that right away! Very sorry if I've failed to remove anyone, please be understanding as there were a lot of people on the list

Today I need..

Wind x5 x2
Wind: @/TerribleUsername @/MistyEvergreen @/WindSpirts @/LilyQuills @/HealthyLung @/Dungeon @/MamaVori @/ArbyDem

Lightning x4 x2
Lightning: @/Mellllli @/MaeNae @/Crescentmoon123 @/ManokitLover @/Slyvir @/IssuesMayExist @/WhisperingHeart @/JazzGhost

Arcane x1
Arcane: @/Meadowsace @/Panther202 @/catfunkymayb

Fire x2
Fire: @/SerpentofLight @/JadedHallow @/Mols0Parks @/Julzzz

To claim a nest, please say which element you're claiming for and how many, for ease!
Please try to look over what's taken care of before offering, to make sure I don't get everyone offering for the same nests eee - I will cross things out as filled when able to help ^^

(And whisperingheart, sorry for the super late reply but you're all good, life is priority!!)
Heelo everyone!! When I made this thread a while back, I thought I was ready to work on projects again, but ended up taking a hiatus — I am, however, now back for sure! Just needed a recharge c:

I believe I've removed everyone that asked, and switched flights of those that moved, but if there are any errors, please let me know and I'll fix that right away! Very sorry if I've failed to remove anyone, please be understanding as there were a lot of people on the list

Today I need..

Wind x5 x2
Wind: @/TerribleUsername @/MistyEvergreen @/WindSpirts @/LilyQuills @/HealthyLung @/Dungeon @/MamaVori @/ArbyDem

Lightning x4 x2
Lightning: @/Mellllli @/MaeNae @/Crescentmoon123 @/ManokitLover @/Slyvir @/IssuesMayExist @/WhisperingHeart @/JazzGhost

Arcane x1
Arcane: @/Meadowsace @/Panther202 @/catfunkymayb

Fire x2
Fire: @/SerpentofLight @/JadedHallow @/Mols0Parks @/Julzzz

To claim a nest, please say which element you're claiming for and how many, for ease!
Please try to look over what's taken care of before offering, to make sure I don't get everyone offering for the same nests eee - I will cross things out as filled when able to help ^^

(And whisperingheart, sorry for the super late reply but you're all good, life is priority!!)
f988a1830173fd6c7dd5ad719dd4369fadc03b86.png if you can see this, you're pretty dang cool trans rights

image153.png
image154.png
image155.png
image156.png
image151.png
Hello! Will you please remove me from your pinglist? Thanks! :D
Hello! Will you please remove me from your pinglist? Thanks! :D
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I can host 3 of your wind nests!
I can host 3 of your wind nests!
1.gif
@ArbyDem
They'll be right on over, thank you!
@ArbyDem
They'll be right on over, thank you!
f988a1830173fd6c7dd5ad719dd4369fadc03b86.png if you can see this, you're pretty dang cool trans rights

image153.png
image154.png
image155.png
image156.png
image151.png
I can take one lightning pair right now and then an additional one after rollover if you haven't found anyone by then!
I can take one lightning pair right now and then an additional one after rollover if you haven't found anyone by then!
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
@IssuesMayExist
Mind if I send both pairs to nest for after rollover? I like to keep them grouped up for ease, if at all possible! Happy to wait the extra day if so c:
@IssuesMayExist
Mind if I send both pairs to nest for after rollover? I like to keep them grouped up for ease, if at all possible! Happy to wait the extra day if so c:

image153.png
image154.png
image155.png
image156.png
image151.png
Yeah thats fine!
Yeah thats fine!
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png