Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
My contemporary world problems teacher showed us videos of 9/11 footage and now I’m depressed. What a way to start off summer am I right?
My contemporary world problems teacher showed us videos of 9/11 footage and now I’m depressed. What a way to start off summer am I right?
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
how in the hell did I survive on 2 hours of sleep yesterday I had job-related things to go to???
how in the hell did I survive on 2 hours of sleep yesterday I had job-related things to go to???
when i erase a word
with a pencil

where does it go?
when i erase a word
with a pencil

where does it go?
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.png5MruFoq.png 90196994p.png
Borrrrrrred..... Bread
Boread
Borrrrrrred..... Bread
Boread
Parmesan Cheese by Ben Lapidus my beloved… so true, I too always want more parmesan (but I’m embarrassed)
Parmesan Cheese by Ben Lapidus my beloved… so true, I too always want more parmesan (but I’m embarrassed)
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | mid 20s | writer, silly guy
There is no point
There is no point
I need to stop playing game so I can draw character from game.
I need to stop playing game so I can draw character from game.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
i wish my brain wasn't literally a malnourished hamster running on a wheel so i could understand how to play glimmer & gloom
i wish my brain wasn't literally a malnourished hamster running on a wheel so i could understand how to play glimmer & gloom
69ce2b7c8ce74251c6e10699b06342a03e0b98e1.gif
i really want to take a picture of the dogs rn but rose isnt asleep and if she looks at the camera the picture will be ruined
i really want to take a picture of the dogs rn but rose isnt asleep and if she looks at the camera the picture will be ruined
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
im tired and slightly angry, i want to set something on fire
im tired and slightly angry, i want to set something on fire
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile