Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New old player!
Hi! I'm Val, its been a long time since i last played this, but i was feeling nostalgic for it. Lost my old account login but happy to start fresh. Just looking for cool people to chat with on here.

I'm a general fantasy rpg nerd and have been curious about roleplaying again, the last time i did was middle school. Plus i miss having wierd online friends!
Hi! I'm Val, its been a long time since i last played this, but i was feeling nostalgic for it. Lost my old account login but happy to start fresh. Just looking for cool people to chat with on here.

I'm a general fantasy rpg nerd and have been curious about roleplaying again, the last time i did was middle school. Plus i miss having wierd online friends!
gu5ClSA.png
hi val, welcome back!! i also took a big break and just got back into FR for the same reason - nostalgia, and i missed having a little internet community to go to. i haven’t been brave enough to post in the roleplay forums yet but i also spent a good chunk of my younger years roleplaying and totally understand wanting to jump back in! the diversity of roleplays on this site surprised me
hi val, welcome back!! i also took a big break and just got back into FR for the same reason - nostalgia, and i missed having a little internet community to go to. i haven’t been brave enough to post in the roleplay forums yet but i also spent a good chunk of my younger years roleplaying and totally understand wanting to jump back in! the diversity of roleplays on this site surprised me