Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LESBIAN Flag Fae + ACE Bogsneks!
[quote name="cedarfrogs" date="2022-01-08 01:26:37" ] May I be added to the gay imperial ping list ? Tysm <3 !! [/quote] You got it! Thank you! :)
cedarfrogs wrote on 2022-01-08 01:26:37:
May I be added to the gay imperial ping list ? Tysm <3 !!

You got it! Thank you! :)
Come visit the Tidepool Hatchery!

water-banner-3_zps1eafde0d.gif
Lesbian Pride dragons are officially for sale!
Lesbian Pride dragons are officially for sale!

[quote name="MikaratheCunning" date="2022-01-07 21:55:16" ] [quote name="FoolishMacaroni" date="2022-01-07 21:38:33" ] Helloo I’ve come from your Reddit post :D can I be added to the ping list for lesbian and ace dragons please? [/quote] Hey there, thank you so much for visiting! I’ll be happy to add you to the ace pinglist. As for the lesbian one, would you prefer to be added to the pinglist for a later hatching, or do you want to buy one of the lesbian Pride dragons I have available now? I was planning to put them up for sale tonight, but I think I’ll actually wait until tomorrow morning. Someone’s already spoken for Dani, but take a look at the other three and if you want one, send me a CR request with whatever you’re able to pay. Price is set at 15 kt, but it’s flexible, esp if you’re queer and want a dragon in your identity colors. :) [/quote] Sorry for late response, I’d like to be added for a future hatching
MikaratheCunning wrote on 2022-01-07 21:55:16:
FoolishMacaroni wrote on 2022-01-07 21:38:33:
Helloo I’ve come from your Reddit post :D can I be added to the ping list for lesbian and ace dragons please?

Hey there, thank you so much for visiting! I’ll be happy to add you to the ace pinglist. As for the lesbian one, would you prefer to be added to the pinglist for a later hatching, or do you want to buy one of the lesbian Pride dragons I have available now? I was planning to put them up for sale tonight, but I think I’ll actually wait until tomorrow morning. Someone’s already spoken for Dani, but take a look at the other three and if you want one, send me a CR request with whatever you’re able to pay. Price is set at 15 kt, but it’s flexible, esp if you’re queer and want a dragon in your identity colors. :)

Sorry for late response, I’d like to be added for a future hatching
[quote name="FoolishMacaroni" date="2022-01-09 07:36:44" ] [quote name="MikaratheCunning" date="2022-01-07 21:55:16" ] [quote name="FoolishMacaroni" date="2022-01-07 21:38:33" ] Helloo I’ve come from your Reddit post :D can I be added to the ping list for lesbian and ace dragons please? [/quote] Hey there, thank you so much for visiting! I’ll be happy to add you to the ace pinglist. As for the lesbian one, would you prefer to be added to the pinglist for a later hatching, or do you want to buy one of the lesbian Pride dragons I have available now? I was planning to put them up for sale tonight, but I think I’ll actually wait until tomorrow morning. Someone’s already spoken for Dani, but take a look at the other three and if you want one, send me a CR request with whatever you’re able to pay. Price is set at 15 kt, but it’s flexible, esp if you’re queer and want a dragon in your identity colors. :) [/quote] Sorry for late response, I’d like to be added for a future hatching [/quote] You’ve got it!
FoolishMacaroni wrote on 2022-01-09 07:36:44:
MikaratheCunning wrote on 2022-01-07 21:55:16:
FoolishMacaroni wrote on 2022-01-07 21:38:33:
Helloo I’ve come from your Reddit post :D can I be added to the ping list for lesbian and ace dragons please?

Hey there, thank you so much for visiting! I’ll be happy to add you to the ace pinglist. As for the lesbian one, would you prefer to be added to the pinglist for a later hatching, or do you want to buy one of the lesbian Pride dragons I have available now? I was planning to put them up for sale tonight, but I think I’ll actually wait until tomorrow morning. Someone’s already spoken for Dani, but take a look at the other three and if you want one, send me a CR request with whatever you’re able to pay. Price is set at 15 kt, but it’s flexible, esp if you’re queer and want a dragon in your identity colors. :)

Sorry for late response, I’d like to be added for a future hatching

You’ve got it!

[u][/u][b]IMPORTANT MESSAGE[/b] [quote]As of May 1st, 2022, Steelheart Hatchery will no longer have a pinglist. It turns out that I don't have the time in my real life to manage a sophisticated online dragon shop. So from now on, this will be an unsophisticated online dragon shop! I will post hatchlings here as much as possible, but if I don't have the time, I may just sell directly to auction. Feel free to add me as a friend so that you can keep on eye on what I'm getting up to, since I might not share as much here anymore.[/quote] @VulcanWinter @grimVisionary @Kitshall @Pandalovvy @Dezzy05 @pharmakraken @FoolishMacaroni @PandoraTM @blackberrytart @cedarfrogs @jnlhui For all of the above folks who were already on a pinglist for one or more of my pride dragon pairs, feel free to add me as a friend if we're not friends already, and please send me a private message the next time you want a particular pride dragon. I will be happy to offer you a one-time 50% discount to make up for the inconvenience of dissolving my pinglists!
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Quote:
As of May 1st, 2022, Steelheart Hatchery will no longer have a pinglist. It turns out that I don't have the time in my real life to manage a sophisticated online dragon shop. So from now on, this will be an unsophisticated online dragon shop! I will post hatchlings here as much as possible, but if I don't have the time, I may just sell directly to auction. Feel free to add me as a friend so that you can keep on eye on what I'm getting up to, since I might not share as much here anymore.

@VulcanWinter @grimVisionary @Kitshall @Pandalovvy @Dezzy05 @pharmakraken @FoolishMacaroni @PandoraTM @blackberrytart @cedarfrogs @jnlhui

For all of the above folks who were already on a pinglist for one or more of my pride dragon pairs, feel free to add me as a friend if we're not friends already, and please send me a private message the next time you want a particular pride dragon. I will be happy to offer you a one-time 50% discount to make up for the inconvenience of dissolving my pinglists!

bump
bump

@MikaratheCunning

its all good! life happens, hope all is well. i may be in the market for a trans dragon soon, ill hit you up when i have the space lol
@MikaratheCunning

its all good! life happens, hope all is well. i may be in the market for a trans dragon soon, ill hit you up when i have the space lol
JFxEO5r.gif8dqm7Js.gifhn0FWxt.gif
that's fair, good luck in life! i did buy Tazo and turn him into an aberration. he's gonna be sooo cool
that's fair, good luck in life! i did buy Tazo and turn him into an aberration. he's gonna be sooo cool
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3119834][img]https://i.imgur.com/IvgJ5gZ.png[/img][/url]
IvgJ5gZ.png
VcLF45C.png
tumblr_inline_o0txw9odoe1tqyuge_250.png
RYeGELy.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3119834][img]https://i.imgur.com/IvgJ5gZ.png[/img][/url]
IvgJ5gZ.png
VcLF45C.png
tumblr_inline_o0txw9odoe1tqyuge_250.png
RYeGELy.png