Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • a s m o d e u s • hiatus
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62
@karahalios
I would absolutely love that

@heideki
Whoops, I'm so sorry!
@karahalios
I would absolutely love that

@heideki
Whoops, I'm so sorry!
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Hideki - awesome, I got ya for all the details! Since it's not too much, I can just add the base +50% without any additional complexity prices, so it would be around 40 USD for the two of them, with a background! Speaking of which, is there any type of background you'd like for them?

Other than that, I got all the details noted down and I have you in for a slot! ^^
@Hideki - awesome, I got ya for all the details! Since it's not too much, I can just add the base +50% without any additional complexity prices, so it would be around 40 USD for the two of them, with a background! Speaking of which, is there any type of background you'd like for them?

Other than that, I got all the details noted down and I have you in for a slot! ^^
............................ mudsdale.png

she/her
art shop

@karahalios

Flexible on the background! Though flowers and pretty pastel / complimentary colours never hurt, it is also just open to whatever you'd like as well. <3
@karahalios

Flexible on the background! Though flowers and pretty pastel / complimentary colours never hurt, it is also just open to whatever you'd like as well. <3
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png

@Hideki - Okie dokie, sounds good! Would you like me to send a preview sketch when it's done so that you can ask for any adjustments before I line and color it? Also, same paypal email as before, correct? < 3

Sorry for the million questions, I just wanna be sure I get everything right LOL!

@Hideki - Okie dokie, sounds good! Would you like me to send a preview sketch when it's done so that you can ask for any adjustments before I line and color it? Also, same paypal email as before, correct? < 3

Sorry for the million questions, I just wanna be sure I get everything right LOL!

she/her
art shop

@karahalios

If that's alright! I know it's a pretty big piece. >:D
And yes, same email as before. <3 Honestly, it's no worries, I'm the same with just making sure all details are good for commissions.
@karahalios

If that's alright! I know it's a pretty big piece. >:D
And yes, same email as before. <3 Honestly, it's no worries, I'm the same with just making sure all details are good for commissions.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@amaresse @smoothy @withstand @fernnix @aeothyr @Mercurialwings @Selfishly [i]opens the flood gates[/i] Hello, my lovely pinglist peeps that I have not yet pinged recently! I am opening slots for an exciting round 3 of commissions, in both FRC and USD, if anybody is interested in ordering! Anybody on the pinglist is guaranteed a slot. Once you're added to a slot, you can always check my Trello on my front page to see the status and progress of your commission! Feel free to post here with any art that you might want, and I would be happy to draw for you! I hope you all have a lovely day! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@amaresse @smoothy @withstand @fernnix @aeothyr @Mercurialwings @Selfishly

opens the flood gates

Hello, my lovely pinglist peeps that I have not yet pinged recently! I am opening slots for an exciting round 3 of commissions, in both FRC and USD, if anybody is interested in ordering!

Anybody on the pinglist is guaranteed a slot. Once you're added to a slot, you can always check my Trello on my front page to see the status and progress of your commission!

Feel free to post here with any art that you might want, and I would be happy to draw for you! I hope you all have a lovely day!

she/her
art shop

@karahalios Hi!! I would like to take a bust icon slot for FRC (1200 gems payment) if it's available! Here's reference of my OC, please let me know if you need any more details! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/e4a5f6f683d8a163af3779b7793ca9f6/5745082d38e7e87e-a6/s2048x3072/d663b7a66ce8e85a07f8ba22b726002ea9a700a0.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/f5fb1c6eb1569b3030e2f207ab0b1158/3118f15f1e19c4b1-e2/s640x960/8c10433f7dafc2665a7417f241b42d65f56f2d80.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/L5hghxJ.png[/img] (Go with the curly hair style for him. Included the backstory and whatnot for personality ref if needed.) Are you accepting the payments now? :D (Correct me if this wasn't the place to post the commission request or if I read the post wrong! XP)
@karahalios Hi!! I would like to take a bust icon slot for FRC (1200 gems payment) if it's available!

Here's reference of my OC, please let me know if you need any more details!

d663b7a66ce8e85a07f8ba22b726002ea9a700a0.png
8c10433f7dafc2665a7417f241b42d65f56f2d80.png
L5hghxJ.png

(Go with the curly hair style for him. Included the backstory and whatnot for personality ref if needed.)

Are you accepting the payments now? :D (Correct me if this wasn't the place to post the commission request or if I read the post wrong! XP)
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png

@Aeothyr - what a cute character, I love his personality!!!! Sorry if I somehow missed it in the ref, but would you like the eyepatch or no eyepatch for the icon? I'm okay with either or! c:

Also, usually I accept payments now, yes! How it works is I usually take Crossroads, but I only accept it once the art is finished! However, if you prefer I accept it right away so you don't have the gems in limbo, that's totally fine as well! :D

@Aeothyr - what a cute character, I love his personality!!!! Sorry if I somehow missed it in the ref, but would you like the eyepatch or no eyepatch for the icon? I'm okay with either or! c:

Also, usually I accept payments now, yes! How it works is I usually take Crossroads, but I only accept it once the art is finished! However, if you prefer I accept it right away so you don't have the gems in limbo, that's totally fine as well! :D

she/her
art shop

@karahalios The eyepatch for the icon, yes!

I will send the crossroads now! You don't have to accept right away (actually it would be good to accept after it's finished just so I can keep track of it better.)
@karahalios The eyepatch for the icon, yes!

I will send the crossroads now! You don't have to accept right away (actually it would be good to accept after it's finished just so I can keep track of it better.)
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
could I get added to the pinglist, please!
could I get added to the pinglist, please!
mudwomb_comm.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62