Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone here have tattoos?
1 2 3
I have one tattoo and it was sorta of a... rebellious thing to do. It's on my shoulder blade, my Mimi (my mom's mom) drew it, a friend of her did it in her living room. It hurt a lot but like... I have a very low pain tolerance for sticking pain. (Can be a dumb and sit on a glass table, break it and walk it off but putting in earrings after not wearing them for a long time and I cry.)

I do not recommend doing what I did. I was excited and still love my tribal heart with a rabbit head in the middle tat but it's for sentimental reasons. I have a few that I want. I want a tat on my shoulder (the fatty part) that is my zodiacs a half woman half lion (Virgo/Leo cusp) holding a Rooster and petting a coyote. I also want a rose vine on the other arm where I put roses for each book I publish (not likely to happen). And I want a whale shark tattoo. Torn between one on my lower back or one that starts at the nape of my back and goes down. Cx
I have one tattoo and it was sorta of a... rebellious thing to do. It's on my shoulder blade, my Mimi (my mom's mom) drew it, a friend of her did it in her living room. It hurt a lot but like... I have a very low pain tolerance for sticking pain. (Can be a dumb and sit on a glass table, break it and walk it off but putting in earrings after not wearing them for a long time and I cry.)

I do not recommend doing what I did. I was excited and still love my tribal heart with a rabbit head in the middle tat but it's for sentimental reasons. I have a few that I want. I want a tat on my shoulder (the fatty part) that is my zodiacs a half woman half lion (Virgo/Leo cusp) holding a Rooster and petting a coyote. I also want a rose vine on the other arm where I put roses for each book I publish (not likely to happen). And I want a whale shark tattoo. Torn between one on my lower back or one that starts at the nape of my back and goes down. Cx
tyEuRXe.png
8GgdVkW.png
PRdYFXl.png
4SVfFPD.png

sQECp2x.png
FRfJxsw.png
YMPbu9R.png
I really wasn't interested in getting a tattoo until I saw a friend that got a tribal dragon tattoo. Then I was hooked because I love dragons, they are my most favorite thing next to Sephiroth. So, I have four tribal dragon tattoos and one tribal dragonfly. The next tattoo I want is a black wing on the right side of my back, to show my love for the One-winged Angel.
I really like how the solid black of the tribal tattoos look. One of my dragons has a little bit of color in it, and I love it, but I like the bold black lines and sharp edges of the tribal tattoos. Other than the black wing I only plan on getting dragon tattoos.
I would say get something that you will always be glad you have on you because it will be permanent. And definitely get something that has meaning for you and makes you happy.
I really wasn't interested in getting a tattoo until I saw a friend that got a tribal dragon tattoo. Then I was hooked because I love dragons, they are my most favorite thing next to Sephiroth. So, I have four tribal dragon tattoos and one tribal dragonfly. The next tattoo I want is a black wing on the right side of my back, to show my love for the One-winged Angel.
I really like how the solid black of the tribal tattoos look. One of my dragons has a little bit of color in it, and I love it, but I like the bold black lines and sharp edges of the tribal tattoos. Other than the black wing I only plan on getting dragon tattoos.
I would say get something that you will always be glad you have on you because it will be permanent. And definitely get something that has meaning for you and makes you happy.
1 2 3