Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Familiar Trading: Give 1 Get 3! :D
@Pandalovvy Of course! :)
@Pandalovvy Of course! :)
TKDN7Kc.png
Heyo I’ve got a [item=Ball-jointed Bogsneak] could I get the [item=Pale Greattusk]
Heyo I’ve got a Ball-Jointed Bogsneak could I get the Pale Greattusk
4W0Ys.gif
@Tofudog Totally! I’ll set up a cr :)
@Tofudog Totally! I’ll set up a cr :)
TKDN7Kc.png
Bump!
Bump!
TKDN7Kc.png
I've got these: [item=Armored Iguanador][item=Darktouched Chimera][item=Ferberus] Would be interested in swapping for these: [item=Vulpine Lamp][item=Spellbound Golem][item=Dreadram]
I've got these:

Armored Iguanador Darktouched Chimera Ferberus

Would be interested in swapping for these:

Vulpine Lamp Spellbound Golem Dreadram
QrwwDjm.png
mlHpBMC.pngHhpzPA3.png5hF3FGk.png
1NvphvS.pngRDt6LqI.pngn17QGji.png
@WillowMoon [left][emoji=familiar heart size=1][b]Hiya! could I trade you my mantis Familiar for ur Pink one??[/b] [/left] [i]The one I'm trading: [/i][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/40568.png[/img] [i] The one I wish for:[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/40569.png[/img]
@WillowMoon
Hiya! could I trade you my mantis Familiar for ur Pink one??
The one I'm trading: 40568.png

The one I wish for:
40569.png
arrow.gifWish-List
dd3x2dz-6c265e74-bc15-4a2f-b406-174341bf6560.gif
@Xurem Of course! I’ll set up a CR :)

@TheInsaneTorchie I’m so sorry but I already have the familiar you offered to trade, but if there’s one you’d be willing to give up that I don’t have I’d be more than happy to give you the pink boi!

@TheInsaneTorchie I’m so sorry but I already have the familiar you offered to trade, but if there’s one you’d be willing to give up that I don’t have I’d be more than happy to give you the pink boi!
TKDN7Kc.png
[quote name="WillowMoon" date="2022-03-13 17:03:20" ] @Xurem Of course! I’ll set up a CR :) @TheInsaneTorchie I’m so sorry but I already have the familiar you offered to trade, but if there’s one you’d be willing to give up that I don’t have I’d be more than happy to give you the pink boi! [/quote] Everything else I have I don't have dupes of and paid a fortune for :(( anything I have dupes of, are stuff that I'm sure everyone has sorry
WillowMoon wrote on 2022-03-13 17:03:20:

Everything else I have I don't have dupes of and paid a fortune for :(( anything I have dupes of, are stuff that I'm sure everyone has sorry
arrow.gifWish-List
dd3x2dz-6c265e74-bc15-4a2f-b406-174341bf6560.gif
@TheInsaneTorchie It’s ok! Good luck finding the pink Boi :)
@TheInsaneTorchie It’s ok! Good luck finding the pink Boi :)
TKDN7Kc.png
Bump!
Bump!
TKDN7Kc.png