Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Hiatus - Reprints Still Open! | GO's Os
Yoooo oh my god can I have a slot for Frog Friends? [emoji=snapper love size=1] And should we pay ASAP or only once the 3rd batch is going to hopefully be full and sent to print? (sobs I hope)
Yoooo oh my god can I have a slot for Frog Friends?

And should we pay ASAP or only once the 3rd batch is going to hopefully be full and sent to print? (sobs I hope)
BabKUIL.png
@Peazilla
I'll put you down!
I'd say wait until it's at least half full, juuust to be safe — it's slowing down but I'd definitely like to aim to fill the third so nobody's left out! Worst case scenario I'll just fund it myself and sell the extras ^^

Also agree, give us frog dragon
@Peazilla
I'll put you down!
I'd say wait until it's at least half full, juuust to be safe — it's slowing down but I'd definitely like to aim to fill the third so nobody's left out! Worst case scenario I'll just fund it myself and sell the extras ^^

Also agree, give us frog dragon
f988a1830173fd6c7dd5ad719dd4369fadc03b86.png if you can see this, you're pretty dang cool trans rights

image153.png
image154.png
image155.png
image156.png
image151.png
Bump
Bump
f988a1830173fd6c7dd5ad719dd4369fadc03b86.png if you can see this, you're pretty dang cool trans rights

image153.png
image154.png
image155.png
image156.png
image151.png
@GlitchyOddy

Can I please have a slot for Artificial Relations?

Also what app do you use? I draw on my phone and if theres an app that allows me to make accents id love to know about it!
@GlitchyOddy

Can I please have a slot for Artificial Relations?

Also what app do you use? I draw on my phone and if theres an app that allows me to make accents id love to know about it!
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
@Shiningflight
Sure thing! And I use Autodesk Sketchbook ^^ just be warned, it's a bit of extra work due to the lack of layer masks, you'll have to be sure you clean it up well to avoid stray pixels!
@Shiningflight
Sure thing! And I use Autodesk Sketchbook ^^ just be warned, it's a bit of extra work due to the lack of layer masks, you'll have to be sure you clean it up well to avoid stray pixels!

image153.png
image154.png
image155.png
image156.png
image151.png
@GlitchyOddy

I'll check it out and see if it's worth the extra effort! Thank you!

Also, will you ever be reprinting Artificial Ties? I also love that one too!
@GlitchyOddy

I'll check it out and see if it's worth the extra effort! Thank you!

Also, will you ever be reprinting Artificial Ties? I also love that one too!

@ShiningFlight
Best of luck! Don't get discouraged :D
I'd definitely like to, but it'll depend on interest! It needs 6 slots to print — let me know if you'd like one just in case ^^
@ShiningFlight
Best of luck! Don't get discouraged :D
I'd definitely like to, but it'll depend on interest! It needs 6 slots to print — let me know if you'd like one just in case ^^

image153.png
image154.png
image155.png
image156.png
image151.png
@GlitchyOddy

I'd love to be pinged/added if you do! Thank you!
@GlitchyOddy

I'd love to be pinged/added if you do! Thank you!

@ShiningFlight
Got it! I'll let you know what the outcome is c:
@ShiningFlight
Got it! I'll let you know what the outcome is c:

image153.png
image154.png
image155.png
image156.png
image151.png
Aah, I want it but I just don't have gems
I won't sign up for anything but if you end up with any extras of red/green that you put on the AH, could you give me another ping? Maybe Ill be able to snatch them up before someone else

@Koutarou
Also dang I love your dragon! You're right, it fits so well
Aah, I want it but I just don't have gems
I won't sign up for anything but if you end up with any extras of red/green that you put on the AH, could you give me another ping? Maybe Ill be able to snatch them up before someone else

@Koutarou
Also dang I love your dragon! You're right, it fits so well
45Pathc.png