Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else unearthed all the digsites?
So yesterday, I finally managed to unearth all the digsites, some of them even twice. How many of you managed to do it? What you're gonna do now - keep digging, gather resources for the future or just forget about Arlo until next update regarding archeology?

For me - I will just collect resources daily, you never know when you're gonna need all those pickaxes lmao
So yesterday, I finally managed to unearth all the digsites, some of them even twice. How many of you managed to do it? What you're gonna do now - keep digging, gather resources for the future or just forget about Arlo until next update regarding archeology?

For me - I will just collect resources daily, you never know when you're gonna need all those pickaxes lmao
1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
:D Yup yup we've unearthed everything at least once and most of it twice.
We'll keep digging. We can always use more Baldwin fodder.
:D Yup yup we've unearthed everything at least once and most of it twice.
We'll keep digging. We can always use more Baldwin fodder.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Already!!!??? I still have four plots left to finish... [emoji=skull size=1]
Already!!!???

I still have four plots left to finish...
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
Ayyyy! I just finished yesterday too!
Ayyyy! I just finished yesterday too!
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
Only the familiars and the scene at the moment. I kind of focused on the former so I'm hoping pickaxe RNG will focus on what I haven't unearthed yet.
Only the familiars and the scene at the moment. I kind of focused on the former so I'm hoping pickaxe RNG will focus on what I haven't unearthed yet.
I have two more left, and sadly, they're both the genes. I've uncovered most of the familiars twice already xD
I have two more left, and sadly, they're both the genes. I've uncovered most of the familiars twice already xD
p3jdzi4.png
Not yet! I'll unearth the last 2 apparel plots today, and then I have Ground and Fissure plots for last. That'll probably take me another week or two, depending on my magnifying glass luck. Once I have every plot unearthed once, I'm going to just hoard supplies!
Not yet! I'll unearth the last 2 apparel plots today, and then I have Ground and Fissure plots for last. That'll probably take me another week or two, depending on my magnifying glass luck. Once I have every plot unearthed once, I'm going to just hoard supplies!
hREomC3.png
I have one left, but it's almost done. Right now I'm concentrating on second copies of the genes. When that is done I'll finish unlocking the HD slots, then finish off that last plot if it's still there. After that I'll make extra copies of the genes and scene just to have on hand, and then I'll muster resources daily to hoard until we get new content.
I have one left, but it's almost done. Right now I'm concentrating on second copies of the genes. When that is done I'll finish unlocking the HD slots, then finish off that last plot if it's still there. After that I'll make extra copies of the genes and scene just to have on hand, and then I'll muster resources daily to hoard until we get new content.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Yep! I was very happy. Now I can't feel upset when pickaxes land on completed plots, because all of them are!
Yep! I was very happy. Now I can't feel upset when pickaxes land on completed plots, because all of them are!
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
I'll get it done today with some of my magnifying glasses if my remaining picks don't get it done. After today, I'm gonna save all my glasses and about half my picks. I'll spend the rest since I need duplicate familiars for hib den anyways.
I'll get it done today with some of my magnifying glasses if my remaining picks don't get it done. After today, I'm gonna save all my glasses and about half my picks. I'll spend the rest since I need duplicate familiars for hib den anyways.
_
_
I will (try to) get 1000 new familiars in 1 year - Complete!