Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | assign a pokemon to the user above!
@CosmicSymbols

Cosmog would definitely be the best fit for you!!
@CosmicSymbols

Cosmog would definitely be the best fit for you!!
chaogarden.gif
@V1S1ONQUEST Based on your avatar, I’m gonna say Snivy.
@V1S1ONQUEST Based on your avatar, I’m gonna say Snivy.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
@LaureltheSapWing Cofagrigus, based on the lore of your clan
@LaureltheSapWing Cofagrigus, based on the lore of your clan
............AdNAlvs.gif

J7D1quC.png 5hF3FGk.pngGf9Ba59.png
z8s5c34.png bYt72YT.png
AdNAlvs.gif
@TimerBunneh

Your pfp and username made me think of Scorbunny for some reason!
@TimerBunneh

Your pfp and username made me think of Scorbunny for some reason!
You shall seal the blinding light that plagues their dreams...
dEe2UrM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
zoO3i8B_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngo7ZCFYm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngGW8C4N1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
reHWBXk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngTl1dGxE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pnggziv3Ja_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
0DJvxSf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngvyjiCDI_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=.pnghI3aYZo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Claim! @Yesod

Your signature (“You shall seal the blinding light that plagues their dreams...”) instantly made me think of either a Dark or Ghost type. The fact that the only thing on your clan’s profile page is, “Exalting Lair,” gave me more Ghost vibes. There wasn’t much else to go off of other than your vista and flight, both of which are nature-themed. So I looked for Ghost/Grass types.

You get a Trevenant!
Claim! @Yesod

Your signature (“You shall seal the blinding light that plagues their dreams...”) instantly made me think of either a Dark or Ghost type. The fact that the only thing on your clan’s profile page is, “Exalting Lair,” gave me more Ghost vibes. There wasn’t much else to go off of other than your vista and flight, both of which are nature-themed. So I looked for Ghost/Grass types.

You get a Trevenant!
q9EEy5M.pngqhK4FYS.pngLEpJMnn.pngVs2WmBF.png
nWiQNX9.pngnmHdjnM.pngJg1iwNo.png
@Taya

You give me such a 'smart kid' vibe

definitely deoxy!
@Taya

You give me such a 'smart kid' vibe

definitely deoxy!
UqN4jFQ.png
@Yinny

Your profile and dragons look very intimidating! Honestly you give me ghost type vibes, and seeing all the green...

I'm gonna say you get a Cacturne!
@Yinny

Your profile and dragons look very intimidating! Honestly you give me ghost type vibes, and seeing all the green...

I'm gonna say you get a Cacturne!
cxpBIpw.png

MUYNhfy.png
pyAp3dI.png

XeSWgDY.png
@PancakeHeart

Definitely giving me either ghost vibes, something spooky but also a bit magical, maybe Mismagius ?
@PancakeHeart

Definitely giving me either ghost vibes, something spooky but also a bit magical, maybe Mismagius ?
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
@Azurepocalypse The aesthetic of your lair, along with your vista and avatar dragon make me thing of Sawsbuck (spring variant)!
@Azurepocalypse The aesthetic of your lair, along with your vista and avatar dragon make me thing of Sawsbuck (spring variant)!
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
giving me meloetta (pirouette) vibes!

@owlion
giving me meloetta (pirouette) vibes!

@owlion
fhL4EEQ.png
jgeciGJ.png
G976jQG.png
bIcdn3S.png
l3R7Ulc.png