Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Decoding the Mysterious Messages
@Tysharina

I got it! Thanks, I am not a heavy forumer and formatting this sort of thing is new to me!
@Tysharina

I got it! Thanks, I am not a heavy forumer and formatting this sort of thing is new to me!
@Aldenna [item=ambiguous document] whoo! Got one from a gilded chest~
@Aldenna
Ambiguous Document

whoo! Got one from a gilded chest~
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
Thanks @Seirius.

Well that's the end of my updating until I get home from work in 5+ hours, hopefully by then they might all have been discovered :)
Thanks @Seirius.

Well that's the end of my updating until I get home from work in 5+ hours, hopefully by then they might all have been discovered :)
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
@Lunarsnow, @Temporal, @Seirius Added, thank you
@Lunarsnow, @Temporal, @Seirius Added, thank you
VsoSnU5.png
@Tysharina

I had to go hunting for what on earth it was- I'm so glad this thread exists!
@Tysharina

I had to go hunting for what on earth it was- I'm so glad this thread exists!
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
@Aldenna Fading Crumpled Scribbles

Did I do that code right? Found it in a chest just now.
@Aldenna Fading Crumpled Scribbles

Did I do that code right? Found it in a chest just now.
I found two via gathering this morning - was very confused until a quick google explained what was going on. c: I'm pretty excited even though I'm useless at cracking codes...
I found two via gathering this morning - was very confused until a quick google explained what was going on. c: I'm pretty excited even though I'm useless at cracking codes...
Eeee! I love deciphering stuff! Although it seems most of it is decoded.
these messages seem like battle plans from the enemies we battle in the coli
Eeee! I love deciphering stuff! Although it seems most of it is decoded.
these messages seem like battle plans from the enemies we battle in the coli
Just got this one: [item=damp ominous textscrap] @Aldenna Do you need to collect all of them for something special?
Just got this one:

Damp Ominous Textscrap

@Aldenna

Do you need to collect all of them for something special?
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@smallercomfort Added, thank you.

@BlackandTan I'm trying to catalogue them in order to have them all in one place (and found through legit means). A bunch were cracked but many more are still a mystery. We don't know what these are or if we have to solve them all before something happens. So this is just a way to keep track of everything and keep it organized. Fragment added, and thank you.
@smallercomfort Added, thank you.

@BlackandTan I'm trying to catalogue them in order to have them all in one place (and found through legit means). A bunch were cracked but many more are still a mystery. We don't know what these are or if we have to solve them all before something happens. So this is just a way to keep track of everything and keep it organized. Fragment added, and thank you.
VsoSnU5.png