Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Korppipoika art// Hiatus!
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 176 177
@osteophagy

You're welcome!! Glad to hear you're happy with them!! I have some grand and swampy plans for Elbow, hehee! And thank you again for the trade!!! <3
@osteophagy

You're welcome!! Glad to hear you're happy with them!! I have some grand and swampy plans for Elbow, hehee! And thank you again for the trade!!! <3
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
Hello everyone! We're back in business! \o/ All species go for this round so if you've been wanting to get art for your other OCs now's your chance! ;3

Pinglist for human slots
@Razaera, @HollowedAngel777 @Grimme

General pinglist
@zebrafinch @Decidueye @TsarinaTorment @Kragar @Trickilicky @Micheru @Addmon @Dokvganryuu@kalistys @Trachynhawb @TwilightDreams @Mareanie @Ecaflip @Kattikatt
@tygertyger @aehara @JovaniSkye @SilverFoxDemon @Mewbot @SarcasticHawke @Redtiger7736 @MinimalistFish @Rainpetal @WyvernRathian @Mesai
@SunkissedDragon @SyntheticEnergon @JNaan @scarecrane @mudwomb @Noddddd @Bashett @KronosDViolinist @Aerrixus @Acilil
Hello everyone! We're back in business! \o/ All species go for this round so if you've been wanting to get art for your other OCs now's your chance! ;3

Pinglist for human slots
@Razaera, @HollowedAngel777 @Grimme

General pinglist
@zebrafinch @Decidueye @TsarinaTorment @Kragar @Trickilicky @Micheru @Addmon @Dokvganryuu@kalistys @Trachynhawb @TwilightDreams @Mareanie @Ecaflip @Kattikatt
@tygertyger @aehara @JovaniSkye @SilverFoxDemon @Mewbot @SarcasticHawke @Redtiger7736 @MinimalistFish @Rainpetal @WyvernRathian @Mesai
@SunkissedDragon @SyntheticEnergon @JNaan @scarecrane @mudwomb @Noddddd @Bashett @KronosDViolinist @Aerrixus @Acilil
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@korrpipoika - Hello again! I’d love to snag between 1 and 3 colored bust slots if you’re able! USD. I need to figure out exactly what I want first but I wanted to snag a slot first. XD
@korrpipoika - Hello again! I’d love to snag between 1 and 3 colored bust slots if you’re able! USD. I need to figure out exactly what I want first but I wanted to snag a slot first. XD
@MinimalistFish

Hello hello! That sounds great, I'll mark the first slot for you then! I'll be looking forward for your order! :D
@MinimalistFish

Hello hello! That sounds great, I'll mark the first slot for you then! I'll be looking forward for your order! :D
@Korppipoika Hi! If there's still one available, I'm looking to snatch a black and white bust slot. I can pay in USD. I was thinking of doing this dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72767952
@Korppipoika Hi! If there's still one available, I'm looking to snatch a black and white bust slot. I can pay in USD. I was thinking of doing this dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72767952
@Korppipoika *Falls through the door and scrambles closer* Welcome back! I would love a colored bust for this girl! I will of course be paying in USD. To give you an idea for her I generally consider her as an avatar of war. Thank you so much! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45582618][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/455827/45582618_350.png[/img][/url]
@Korppipoika

*Falls through the door and scrambles closer*

Welcome back! I would love a colored bust for this girl! I will of course be paying in USD. To give you an idea for her I generally consider her as an avatar of war. Thank you so much!

45582618_350.png
_______
You are
Shadowborn,
my child
4mTLFAP.png
...created when I
breathed life into
Shadow
@Hawkshadow180

Yup, there's still slots! And that sounds great! She'd be 12 usd, and my paypal is susikukka@gmail.com ..! I can get right to sketching after receiving the payment! ^^
@Hawkshadow180

Yup, there's still slots! And that sounds great! She'd be 12 usd, and my paypal is susikukka@gmail.com ..! I can get right to sketching after receiving the payment! ^^
@TwilightDreams

Aaaa! Hey you! :D Good to see you again! And ooo, one scary lady coming right up! She'd be 30usd and my paypal is same ol' susikukka@gmail.com ..! ^3^
@TwilightDreams

Aaaa! Hey you! :D Good to see you again! And ooo, one scary lady coming right up! She'd be 30usd and my paypal is same ol' susikukka@gmail.com ..! ^3^
@Hawkshadow180 Hello hello! :D Here you go..!I hope that I got the expression close to what you had in mind for her! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a712dd21bbe5a272d6320a4c6ceda0ec/37b7e09c83a2840c-77/s640x960/4016914fd7f74c7b8424fa54b3aa0330836f6041.png[/img] Thank you so much for commissioning..! ^3^
@Hawkshadow180

Hello hello! :D Here you go..!I hope that I got the expression close to what you had in mind for her!

4016914fd7f74c7b8424fa54b3aa0330836f6041.png

Thank you so much for commissioning..! ^3^
@Korppipoika Thanks so much, I love it! The expression is perfect!!!
@Korppipoika Thanks so much, I love it! The expression is perfect!!!
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 176 177