Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | not-item?
znh9Vuq.png

shrugs? i would just get rid of it but it doesn't even have a clicker to sell. if i try to sell it in the auction house, it's similarly just as non-existent in the fact that it shows up but has no menu when clicked. i'm not sure when it turned up so i don't even know what it original would have been?
znh9Vuq.png

shrugs? i would just get rid of it but it doesn't even have a clicker to sell. if i try to sell it in the auction house, it's similarly just as non-existent in the fact that it shows up but has no menu when clicked. i'm not sure when it turned up so i don't even know what it original would have been?
I have one too. *nodnod*

A little more info.
I am on Chrome with the most recent update using Windows 8. I have tried clearing cache and cookies. The Not-Item is in the Other section of my inventory. It appeared after I opened the broken jar with bones in it.
I have one too. *nodnod*

A little more info.
I am on Chrome with the most recent update using Windows 8. I have tried clearing cache and cookies. The Not-Item is in the Other section of my inventory. It appeared after I opened the broken jar with bones in it.
reakeda_by_succubuslust-davf9cl.pngp=mb&board=drw&id=1079687&page=1]Planets Project Here
I have the same thing! It's right at the beginning of the "Other" section of my hoard.
cdVTDTa.png
I have the same thing! It's right at the beginning of the "Other" section of my hoard.
cdVTDTa.png
XLjWLlD.png quinn | they/them | esports enthusiast | sig art by Rhea
I've got two in my hoard, as well, also in the Other section. Ghost items!
I've got two in my hoard, as well, also in the Other section. Ghost items!
I have seven of these in my 'other' section. Gifts? Super secret ones? FOURTH OF JULY GIFTS that haven't yet been coded perfect??? ????????? [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/c4322e1f9fe0ba69520f0e84cb26306b/tumblr_n8bcdslaq01tv56zio1_500.png[/img] [size=7][b][i]????????????????[/i][/b][/size]
I have seven of these in my 'other' section. Gifts? Super secret ones? FOURTH OF JULY GIFTS that haven't yet been coded perfect???

?????????
tumblr_n8bcdslaq01tv56zio1_500.png
????????????????
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
Looking into this; thanks guys!
Looking into this; thanks guys!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Just wanted to say that I've no longer got not-items in my hoard. Thanks, Xhaztol!
Just wanted to say that I've no longer got not-items in my hoard. Thanks, Xhaztol!
The mystery item has disappeared from my hoard too :)
The mystery item has disappeared from my hoard too :)
XLjWLlD.png quinn | they/them | esports enthusiast | sig art by Rhea