Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2021
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 65
happy notn five days after it started oops!
happy notn five days after it started oops!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas everyone!
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
They really went all out for this event! Love it!
They really went all out for this event! Love it!
PQznZys.png
[quote name="Roule" date="2021-12-23 21:51:47" ] I've almost opened 500 chests now and not a single smirch scroll has been in any of them. Not complaining, just thought it was weird! I remember in the years previous I was drowning in smirch scrolls. Having lots of fun, as well! Can't wait to crack open some of the eggs I've gotten :D [/quote] I've also noticed the lack of smirch this time around! Though again, not complaining, I've still got smirch scrolls from last year! (I feel like there's been a reduction in nocturne breed changes too?)
Roule wrote on 2021-12-23 21:51:47:
I've almost opened 500 chests now and not a single smirch scroll has been in any of them. Not complaining, just thought it was weird! I remember in the years previous I was drowning in smirch scrolls.

Having lots of fun, as well! Can't wait to crack open some of the eggs I've gotten :D

I've also noticed the lack of smirch this time around! Though again, not complaining, I've still got smirch scrolls from last year!

(I feel like there's been a reduction in nocturne breed changes too?)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[quote name="Ceylar" date="2021-12-24 20:35:11" ] [quote name="Roule" date="2021-12-23 21:51:47" ] I've almost opened 500 chests now and not a single smirch scroll has been in any of them. Not complaining, just thought it was weird! I remember in the years previous I was drowning in smirch scrolls. Having lots of fun, as well! Can't wait to crack open some of the eggs I've gotten :D [/quote] I've also noticed the lack of smirch this time around! Though again, not complaining, I've still got smirch scrolls from last year! (I feel like there's been a reduction in nocturne breed changes too?) [/quote] I noticed this too, and not complaining at all! Very happy in fact! I had over 100 from previous years, so I really didn't want any more.
Ceylar wrote on 2021-12-24 20:35:11:
I've almost opened 500 chests now and not a single smirch scroll has been in any of them. Not complaining, just thought it was weird! I remember in the years previous I was drowning in smirch scrolls.

Having lots of fun, as well! Can't wait to crack open some of the eggs I've gotten :D

I've also noticed the lack of smirch this time around! Though again, not complaining, I've still got smirch scrolls from last year!

I noticed this too, and not complaining at all! Very happy in fact! I had over 100 from previous years, so I really didn't want any more.
[quote name="Ceylar" date="2021-12-24 20:35:11" ] [quote name="Roule" date="2021-12-23 21:51:47" ] I've almost opened 500 chests now and not a single smirch scroll has been in any of them. Not complaining, just thought it was weird! I remember in the years previous I was drowning in smirch scrolls. Having lots of fun, as well! Can't wait to crack open some of the eggs I've gotten :D [/quote] I've also noticed the lack of smirch this time around! Though again, not complaining, I've still got smirch scrolls from last year! (I feel like there's been a reduction in nocturne breed changes too?) [/quote] oo yepp def feeling lack of breed scrolls too, which is oofff as I constantly need them for breeding projects XD if this year I didn't used at least 20 lol
Ceylar wrote on 2021-12-24 20:35:11:

oo yepp def feeling lack of breed scrolls too, which is oofff as I constantly need them for breeding projects XD if this year I didn't used at least 20 lol
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
One of my fav events heheh
One of my fav events heheh
Heck yeah, love you Notn
Heck yeah, love you Notn
Lichtdrache.gif
Happy Notn everyone! :) Been really enjoying it this year!

I'd like to say thanks to the devs; other years, in the back of my mind, I've been stressed when not being in the coli grinding, because I feel I'm missing out. Plus the coli gives me RSI if I forget to pace myself, which stops me doing work or chores for a while ahah ";; Silly me!

This year has been sublime. I can pop in and bond with my familiars, do a few of my dailies and I have chests! Then I can pop into the coli every now and then, and the whole event feels so much more fun and relaxed.

Thank you guys for switching it up for us, you've made it so much more accessible, thank you so so much! <3
Happy Notn everyone! :) Been really enjoying it this year!

I'd like to say thanks to the devs; other years, in the back of my mind, I've been stressed when not being in the coli grinding, because I feel I'm missing out. Plus the coli gives me RSI if I forget to pace myself, which stops me doing work or chores for a while ahah ";; Silly me!

This year has been sublime. I can pop in and bond with my familiars, do a few of my dailies and I have chests! Then I can pop into the coli every now and then, and the whole event feels so much more fun and relaxed.

Thank you guys for switching it up for us, you've made it so much more accessible, thank you so so much! <3
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
finally got my first smirch of notn - the holiday has started
finally got my first smirch of notn - the holiday has started
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 65