Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Mekha's Artshop 4 Funds&Stuff~ USD/g/t
That's alright!
That's alright!
bf3b4878c44782d8ad09931799d354f0.png
Yas that sounds awesome! Let me know what method of payment you prefer for USD
Yas that sounds awesome! Let me know what method of payment you prefer for USD
Vb1TA3f.png
@Yangxin good to know :D! my only method for payment right now is paypal so it would be by that ^^
@Yangxin good to know :D! my only method for payment right now is paypal so it would be by that ^^
Cool PayPal works. I’ll pm you my info so you can note me
Cool PayPal works. I’ll pm you my info so you can note me
Vb1TA3f.png
I’d love if you would add me to the ping list for when you open back up!
I’d love if you would add me to the ping list for when you open back up!
UZVTEBc.png
@Goatherder sure thing :D!
@Goatherder sure thing :D!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist when you reopen!

Also a little bit of a weird question, but I was wondering if you were able to draw dinosaurs, and if I would be able to add a drawn background to a commission?
I'd love to be added to the pinglist when you reopen!

Also a little bit of a weird question, but I was wondering if you were able to draw dinosaurs, and if I would be able to add a drawn background to a commission?
Can I please get on the pinglist for when you reopen? Thanks!!
Can I please get on the pinglist for when you reopen? Thanks!!
GnRUPxV.png
Aaaand we are -temporarily- opening once again!, I'm still working around the code but in the meantime, let's do some art for the holidays :D

pinging those that asked to be pinged ^^ if you wish to be removed from future pings let me know!

@Ghooostie @KayOkay24 @Joule @Goatherder @Phroggers @meanderling @Bashett @Suntouched

@ meanderling I wasn't aware I hadn't replied to your question sorry! I have small experience with dinosaurs but I'm always willing to give it a go c:, regarding bgs I don't tend to be asked for them but I have included the prices for them in the new price list here ^^
Aaaand we are -temporarily- opening once again!, I'm still working around the code but in the meantime, let's do some art for the holidays :D

pinging those that asked to be pinged ^^ if you wish to be removed from future pings let me know!

@Ghooostie @KayOkay24 @Joule @Goatherder @Phroggers @meanderling @Bashett @Suntouched

@ meanderling I wasn't aware I hadn't replied to your question sorry! I have small experience with dinosaurs but I'm always willing to give it a go c:, regarding bgs I don't tend to be asked for them but I have included the prices for them in the new price list here ^^
Oooooh, I have an idea if you're interested!

User: Ghooostie
Type of commission/payment/transparent-BG?: Mixed Shading (it looks like a semi chibi style from what I can see?) And USD <:
Reference: https://sta.sh/2149pab7956c
Additional info: So Meru's fins move a little based on his mood, so
what if they twitch ever so slightly in his sleep, and Phyress is just, gently bapping at them with her paws, as if they're toys

<:
Oooooh, I have an idea if you're interested!

User: Ghooostie
Type of commission/payment/transparent-BG?: Mixed Shading (it looks like a semi chibi style from what I can see?) And USD <:
Reference: https://sta.sh/2149pab7956c
Additional info: So Meru's fins move a little based on his mood, so
what if they twitch ever so slightly in his sleep, and Phyress is just, gently bapping at them with her paws, as if they're toys

<: