Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FractalRage’s RP Search (Discord)
[columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/594245481857679411/599017019534475274/ice2.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[nextcol] [center][size=5][font=cambria]Looking to Find 1x1 RP Partner On Discord[/size][/center] [font=cambria]Hey :D You may call me Fractal, and I'm a 27 year old girl from Norway. I have been RPing for the past 15-ish years on various different platforms, although nowadays I almost exclusively use Discord servers. Due to me being an adult myself I would prefer if my future RP partners were adults as well (sorry kiddos :c). I work full-time (7am-4pm Monday to Friday) and live in Central European (CET), which means I'm 8 hours ahead of Lioden time; It is not going to be an issue for me if you're on a different timezone or anything, but it means I might not always be on at the same time as you. If you're interested in RPing with me after reading this, please PM me with a sample and a quick summary of your past experiences and preferences, as well as your Discord tag <3 A few of my preferences: Please be advised that these are my preferences, and is only meant to be indicative of the type of character I will be writing - This does not mean you can't write whatever type of character you want. [LIST] [*][font=cambria] 1) Lit/Semi-lit only please. I typically write 2-3 paragraphs per reply and I would like my partners to match the content/quality. [*][font=cambria] 2) MxF, or MxM. I tend to struggle with anything else; I can play both male and female characters interchangeably. It is also worth mentioning that I will only write human or humanoid (vampires werewolves etc) OC characters. [*][font=cambria] 3) Adult characters in the age range of 20-35; I will not write children or young-ish teens. [*][font=cambria] 4) OOC talk! :D Please talk to me ooc while we RP. Talk to me about anything, brainstorm with me, show me things, plan the RP with me, you name it <3 [*][font=cambria] 5) Romance, Slow Burns, Slice-of-life, Supernatural, Apocalypse and Historical - all genres and topics I enjoy (often combined) a lot [*][font=cambria] 6) Please try to find photographs of people to use as references, instead of anime drawings or dollmakers. I tend to use actors and actresses myself, to better represent my characters looks, and I find it helps having a real face to look at when trying to describe scenes. [*][font=cambria] 7) Please be understanding and willing to work with me <3 I will of course grant you the same courtesy. If you're no longer interested in the RP or wish to change anything, just talk to me. I understand that sometimes the spark fizzles out, and I won't hold it against you c:. [/LIST] [/columns] [columns] [font=cambria][size=4]Plot Ideas and Fandoms:[/size] I'm more than willing to listen to your plot ideas if you have any, or we can discuss some of mine. I currently have ideas for the following topics, so if any of them catch your eyes just holler and we can discuss them further: [LIST] [*][font=cambria][b]Fandoms[/b] [LIST][LIST] [*][font=cambria] Fallout [*][font=cambria] Red Dead Redemption 2 [*][font=cambria] Supernatural (not necessarily the show) [*][font=cambria] Witcher [*][font=cambria] Marvel/DC Comics [*][font=cambria] InFamous [*][font=cambria] Harry Potter [*][font=cambria] The Walking Dead [*][font=cambria] Vampire Diaries [*][font=cambria] One Chicago [/LIST] [*][font=cambria][b]Plot Ideas[/b] [LIST] [*][font=cambria] Nobility/Commoner (present day): For this I have two extensive plot ideas *** [*][font=cambria] Biker guy/Sweet (or rebel) girl: For this I have one extensive plot idea [*][font=cambria] Boss/Assistant: for this I have one plot idea (think Pretty Woman) [*][font=cambria] Mutants on the run: for this I have one rather extensive plot idea *** [*][font=cambria] Many many supernatural (not the show; vampires and werewolves mostly) ideas. [*][font=cambria] Outlaws (western/rdr2) stuff, although they're a little faded since it's been a while since I last played. [/LIST] [/LIST] [font=cambria]* = very much looking for [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[nextcol][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/594245481857679411/594245696870285328/shadow.png[/img][/columns] [font=cambria] if you're interested after reading this, just shoot me a PM or a ping, and we can try to work something out <3 [/quote]
ice2.png xxxxxxx
Looking to Find 1x1 RP Partner On Discord

Hey :D You may call me Fractal, and I'm a 27 year old girl from Norway. I have been RPing for the past 15-ish years on various different platforms, although nowadays I almost exclusively use Discord servers. Due to me being an adult myself I would prefer if my future RP partners were adults as well (sorry kiddos :c).

I work full-time (7am-4pm Monday to Friday) and live in Central European (CET), which means I'm 8 hours ahead of Lioden time; It is not going to be an issue for me if you're on a different timezone or anything, but it means I might not always be on at the same time as you. If you're interested in RPing with me after reading this, please PM me with a sample and a quick summary of your past experiences and preferences, as well as your Discord tag <3

A few of my preferences:

Please be advised that these are my preferences, and is only meant to be indicative of the type of character I will be writing - This does not mean you can't write whatever type of character you want.

• 1) Lit/Semi-lit only please. I typically write 2-3 paragraphs per reply and I would like my partners to match the content/quality.
  • 2) MxF, or MxM. I tend to struggle with anything else; I can play both male and female characters interchangeably. It is also worth mentioning that I will only write human or humanoid (vampires werewolves etc) OC characters.
  • 3) Adult characters in the age range of 20-35; I will not write children or young-ish teens.
  • 4) OOC talk! :D Please talk to me ooc while we RP. Talk to me about anything, brainstorm with me, show me things, plan the RP with me, you name it <3
  • 5) Romance, Slow Burns, Slice-of-life, Supernatural, Apocalypse and Historical - all genres and topics I enjoy (often combined) a lot
  • 6) Please try to find photographs of people to use as references, instead of anime drawings or dollmakers. I tend to use actors and actresses myself, to better represent my characters looks, and I find it helps having a real face to look at when trying to describe scenes.
  • 7) Please be understanding and willing to work with me <3 I will of course grant you the same courtesy. If you're no longer interested in the RP or wish to change anything, just talk to me. I understand that sometimes the spark fizzles out, and I won't hold it against you c:.
Plot Ideas and Fandoms:

I'm more than willing to listen to your plot ideas if you have any, or we can discuss some of mine. I currently have ideas for the following topics, so if any of them catch your eyes just holler and we can discuss them further:

• Fandoms
    • Fallout
    • Red Dead Redemption 2
    • Supernatural (not necessarily the show)
    • Witcher
    • Marvel/DC Comics
    • InFamous
    • Harry Potter
    • The Walking Dead
    • Vampire Diaries
    • One Chicago
  • Plot Ideas
    • Nobility/Commoner (present day): For this I have two extensive plot ideas ***
    • Biker guy/Sweet (or rebel) girl: For this I have one extensive plot idea
    • Boss/Assistant: for this I have one plot idea (think Pretty Woman)
    • Mutants on the run: for this I have one rather extensive plot idea ***
    • Many many supernatural (not the show; vampires and werewolves mostly) ideas.
    • Outlaws (western/rdr2) stuff, although they're a little faded since it's been a while since I last played.

* = very much looking for
xxxxxxx shadow.png
if you're interested after reading this, just shoot me a PM or a ping, and we can try to work something out <3
[/quote]
tumblr_nruvz5dgbd1u6hpyto1_r2_250.pngtumblr_nruvz5dgbd1u6hpyto2_r2_100.pngtumblr_nruvz5dgbd1u6hpyto3_r2_250.png
bump
bump
tumblr_nruvz5dgbd1u6hpyto1_r2_250.pngtumblr_nruvz5dgbd1u6hpyto2_r2_100.pngtumblr_nruvz5dgbd1u6hpyto3_r2_250.png
Bump
Bump