Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [under construction] teddys art shop
[quote name="pinglist" ] @Silverwis @Frostbite1370 @lolita @yall @draconawitches @shr0ud @dinsdale @cannot [/quote] shops open again! got to take a nice break, so im reenergized and ready to draw again >:)

shops open again! got to take a nice break, so im reenergized and ready to draw again >:)

thingyss.png
@silverwis oh for sure! also, i've added a new part of my shop to host giveaways and stuff, just letting you know. not like im super excited for it or anything pshshhhjhdfuvh
@silverwis oh for sure! also, i've added a new part of my shop to host giveaways and stuff, just letting you know. not like im super excited for it or anything pshshhhjhdfuvh
thingyss.png
@yarrowbones Oh it looks so good!!!! Thank you so much again, I absolutely adore both pieces :')
@yarrowbones Oh it looks so good!!!! Thank you so much again, I absolutely adore both pieces :')
0ycRofB.pngPHgyAhh.jpg
I would love a slot, will edit the form in in a bit if that’s okay!

FR ID: 24485
payment type: Mixed of gems and treasure if possible?
order type: bust painting with a background
character name/link: https://toyhou.se/9621862.jade
special requests: Expression: Something soft and quiet if that makes any sense ^^' For the background, I'll like him in a lush forest! :>
extra notes: Please either draw him without his veil or the veil isn't completing concealing his face! I'm not picky with where the gems grow on him so feel free to place them wherever :D
I would love a slot, will edit the form in in a bit if that’s okay!

FR ID: 24485
payment type: Mixed of gems and treasure if possible?
order type: bust painting with a background
character name/link: https://toyhou.se/9621862.jade
special requests: Expression: Something soft and quiet if that makes any sense ^^' For the background, I'll like him in a lush forest! :>
extra notes: Please either draw him without his veil or the veil isn't completing concealing his face! I'm not picky with where the gems grow on him so feel free to place them wherever :D

NfdwCv9.png
@yarrowbones I'd like to grab a slot, if I could!

FR ID: 39647
payment type: gems
order type: colored lineart bust, please!
character name/link: Pom
Facial ref
Outfit ref
special requests: nothing in particular! Whatever expression works.
extra notes: glasses on, please. :>
@yarrowbones I'd like to grab a slot, if I could!

FR ID: 39647
payment type: gems
order type: colored lineart bust, please!
character name/link: Pom
Facial ref
Outfit ref
special requests: nothing in particular! Whatever expression works.
extra notes: glasses on, please. :>
@yarrowbones Could I get a slot? I'll send details as soon as I am near a computer!

Also, event pinglist sounds great!
@yarrowbones Could I get a slot? I'll send details as soon as I am near a computer!

Also, event pinglist sounds great!
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
I've filled out the form! Let me know if mixed payment of treasure and gems is possible as well as if you have any other questions! I would also love to be on the event pinglist as well! :D
I've filled out the form! Let me know if mixed payment of treasure and gems is possible as well as if you have any other questions! I would also love to be on the event pinglist as well! :D

NfdwCv9.png
@draconawitches awww i love him! yes you can definitely pay with a mix of treasure and gems, im running out of dragons slots at an alarming rate gdfjdr it will cost 1050g or 1050kt, I can help you figure out how much of each you would need to pay, and i'll be sure to put you on the event pinglist! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@draconawitches awww i love him! yes you can definitely pay with a mix of treasure and gems, im running out of dragons slots at an alarming rate gdfjdr

it will cost 1050g or 1050kt, I can help you figure out how much of each you would need to pay, and i'll be sure to put you on the event pinglist!
thingyss.png
@grimme alright, sounds good! that'll cost 600g, and i'll check in with you with the sketch once its done to see if anything needs tweaking/fixing
@grimme alright, sounds good! that'll cost 600g, and i'll check in with you with the sketch once its done to see if anything needs tweaking/fixing
thingyss.png
@yarrowbones I've sent you the form! Sorry for the delay!
@yarrowbones I've sent you the form! Sorry for the delay!
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif