Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Straka's Observatory- PCH Spacesuit
@Straka

No apology necessary, I understand :)
@Straka

No apology necessary, I understand :)
7d96ebw.gif
I get paid this Friday so I'll be able to top up my gems and snag these! THank you for the opportunity!
I get paid this Friday so I'll be able to top up my gems and snag these! THank you for the opportunity!
@Straka hi! it looks like my name is missing from the list for plot a course, but could I actually remove my name from witness your sins, please? If there ends up being not enough gems to print quasar, I'd like to put my name down for a second copy to help pay for it. Also, is there any chance any skins from your telescope series still have a slot open? I'd love to put down my name if so.
@Straka hi! it looks like my name is missing from the list for plot a course, but could I actually remove my name from witness your sins, please? If there ends up being not enough gems to print quasar, I'd like to put my name down for a second copy to help pay for it. Also, is there any chance any skins from your telescope series still have a slot open? I'd love to put down my name if so.
sell me tundras and ridgies
there's no u in MY color fight me british lads
@Straka

I think I went hog wild and bought the gem NOTN stuff before you accepted the trades, sorry about that. I've taken more gems out so they're available now. :)
@Straka

I think I went hog wild and bought the gem NOTN stuff before you accepted the trades, sorry about that. I've taken more gems out so they're available now. :)
7d96ebw.gif
I thought I had reserved a spot for Polaris Hoarfrost, but I don't see my name. If there is still a slot, may I please reserve it?
I thought I had reserved a spot for Polaris Hoarfrost, but I don't see my name. If there is still a slot, may I please reserve it?
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
reporting a name-listing mess-up: you have me down for aaa.witness your sins and july 1969, which i'm not interested in. I've CRed you the gems for the three i did order (hubble time, stained glass imp, and quasar)
reporting a name-listing mess-up: you have me down for aaa.witness your sins and july 1969, which i'm not interested in. I've CRed you the gems for the three i did order (hubble time, stained glass imp, and quasar)
@Straka
Sending payment for NO WITNESS and QUASAR now!
also please remove me from "Plot a Course" ^^;
@Straka
Sending payment for NO WITNESS and QUASAR now!
also please remove me from "Plot a Course" ^^;
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@Tirya - Ah, thank you for letting me know! I accidentally put your name down for the person who posted right after you x.x

@battleaxe - I accidentally wrote the wrong name down instead of yours, sorry! Just letting you know I’ve got you down for a copy of July 1969 and Witness Your Sins now; prepayment (750g and 850g respectively) isn’t required but highly appreciated :)

@Bantymom - I’m keeping the names in a google doc, not on the front page of this topic, because it’s easier & faster for me to edit- so no worries, I definitely have your name down for a copy of Polaris Hoarfrost there and I pinged you for it :)

@ColorfulLava - Oops! I’ve added you to Plot a Course, removed you from Witness Your Sins, and I’ll let you know about Quasar. Unfortunately the telescope skins had almost no demand the first time around and it was a huge pain getting enough interest to even print a single run of most of them (half didn’t even end up printed) so I probably won’t be doing another public run of those :( I’d be happy to print any of them for a single-print skin blueprint + 650g though!
@Tirya - Ah, thank you for letting me know! I accidentally put your name down for the person who posted right after you x.x

@battleaxe - I accidentally wrote the wrong name down instead of yours, sorry! Just letting you know I’ve got you down for a copy of July 1969 and Witness Your Sins now; prepayment (750g and 850g respectively) isn’t required but highly appreciated :)

@Bantymom - I’m keeping the names in a google doc, not on the front page of this topic, because it’s easier & faster for me to edit- so no worries, I definitely have your name down for a copy of Polaris Hoarfrost there and I pinged you for it :)

@ColorfulLava - Oops! I’ve added you to Plot a Course, removed you from Witness Your Sins, and I’ll let you know about Quasar. Unfortunately the telescope skins had almost no demand the first time around and it was a huge pain getting enough interest to even print a single run of most of them (half didn’t even end up printed) so I probably won’t be doing another public run of those :( I’d be happy to print any of them for a single-print skin blueprint + 650g though!
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka oh, ok! I'll send payment over for plot a course. It's a shame the telescope series didn't have more interest, they really are gorgeous! I'll have to do my level best this notn to earn like 20kg so I can get the telescope and comet series :D
@Straka oh, ok! I'll send payment over for plot a course. It's a shame the telescope series didn't have more interest, they really are gorgeous! I'll have to do my level best this notn to earn like 20kg so I can get the telescope and comet series :D
sell me tundras and ridgies
there's no u in MY color fight me british lads
Status for those curious: I’ve been able to afford blueprints for everything except the last runs of Witness Your Sins and Tetryon Radiation. Most skins should be sent out in about a week. Hopefully I’ll get a few more prepayments sent in, but if not, the last runs of Witness Your Sins and Tetryon Radiation might be a week or so late, we’ll see!
Status for those curious: I’ve been able to afford blueprints for everything except the last runs of Witness Your Sins and Tetryon Radiation. Most skins should be sent out in about a week. Hopefully I’ll get a few more prepayments sent in, but if not, the last runs of Witness Your Sins and Tetryon Radiation might be a week or so late, we’ll see!
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'