Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | done!
[center]hi, i'm arga! [emoji=butterfly size=1][/center] [LIST] [*]everyone can earn up to one (1) ticket. [*]please submit your entry to [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSci9iEVUSFq3zGqscUa7z7TRvgIaFwRF-EP-W8KPIjUbHdglA/viewform?usp=sf_link][b]this form[/b][/url]. [*]if you can't use the form for whatever reason, that's okay! just ping me claiming your ticket & ask me to submit it for you. [i]please only do this if needed though![/i] [*]there will be one (1) winner. you may keep, sell, gift, or otherwise do whatever you'd like with your prize. [*]tickets record to [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aDMb01ONysr6X9joV6lV9uC-6fGNyoyw7sbyTNLpGac/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. [*]bumps are appreciated, but not required. [*][b]giveaway ends 12/18 at 23:59 server.[/b] (entries that squeeze in between this time & whenever i actually close the form will also count.) [/LIST] [center][quote=prize][item=tertiary gene: pinions (gaoler)] [i]tertiary gene: pinions (gaoler)[/i][/center]
hi, i'm arga!
  • everyone can earn up to one (1) ticket.
  • please submit your entry to this form.
  • if you can't use the form for whatever reason, that's okay! just ping me claiming your ticket & ask me to submit it for you. please only do this if needed though!
  • there will be one (1) winner. you may keep, sell, gift, or otherwise do whatever you'd like with your prize.
  • tickets record to here.
  • bumps are appreciated, but not required.
  • giveaway ends 12/18 at 23:59 server. (entries that squeeze in between this time & whenever i actually close the form will also count.)
prize wrote:

tertiary gene: pinions (gaoler)
a greyhound in a wimby outfit and goggles. - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Oh wow!
Oh wow!
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
So fast! xD

Thank you for doing these!
So fast! xD

Thank you for doing these!
May the wind be always at your back.
Thanks for doing this!!
Thanks for doing this!!
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
🦋 On butterfly’s wings, we will rise. 🦋
Thank you for your generous giveaways! <3
Thank you for your generous giveaways! <3
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Thank you! All of the new genes look so good [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you! All of the new genes look so good
WFcrzqG.png
thank you for hosting !! angel gaoler ..
thank you for hosting !! angel gaoler ..
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
Wooo! thank you!
Wooo! thank you!
fgp70FI.png
wow..!! Thank you!!!!!! [emoji=bogsneak love size=3]
wow..!! Thank you!!!!!!
J1XGdFG.png