Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~~ 15% Plague Dom Discount ~~ CLOSED
Im about to head to bed. Do you have them now?
Im about to head to bed. Do you have them now?
My babies!
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
[quote name="MotherOfBeardies" date="2021-11-26 22:28:55" ] @/Vinnamah @/StoneHusky - I'm in PM jail, I'm currently testing out PAs [/quote] Could you do crossroads instead by any chance?
MotherOfBeardies wrote on 2021-11-26 22:28:55:
@/Vinnamah @/StoneHusky - I'm in PM jail, I'm currently testing out PAs

Could you do crossroads instead by any chance?
3nB4rFV.png
9PCHmr6.png.....hdED1pW.png
My wishlist
@MotherOfBeardies Oh, would you rather me 1way CR you the T, and you can CR them back?

Or would that complicate matters too much?
@MotherOfBeardies Oh, would you rather me 1way CR you the T, and you can CR them back?

Or would that complicate matters too much?
3EnpSxZ.png
@fiercekitty64 - only Clouded is in stock, if you send me a CR for just that amount I can get it to you by PA? Sorry for the hassle.
@fiercekitty64 - only Clouded is in stock, if you send me a CR for just that amount I can get it to you by PA? Sorry for the hassle.
art of two rats with a red Plague-symbol teacup, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Plague flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Vinnamah @StoneHusky - CRs don't really work for this, I'd have to wait for each person to accept before doing another. 1t PAs could work, although that's much more hassle
@Vinnamah @StoneHusky - CRs don't really work for this, I'd have to wait for each person to accept before doing another. 1t PAs could work, although that's much more hassle
art of two rats with a red Plague-symbol teacup, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Plague flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies Could I at least CR you the T and you could PA them back?
@MotherOfBeardies Could I at least CR you the T and you could PA them back?
3EnpSxZ.png
@StoneHusky - That's fine!
@StoneHusky - That's fine!
Could you PA me a set of the festival skins and accents?
Could you PA me a set of the festival skins and accents?
3f6TxV2.png

nudX0O8.png

f4nz47.jpg
@Husker - Sure, you can CR the treasure
@Husker - Sure, you can CR the treasure
Can I send you a treasure CR so that when you can get all of the festival skins for me you will have the treasure?
Can I send you a treasure CR so that when you can get all of the festival skins for me you will have the treasure?
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2418527#post_2418527C5V5o0z.png[/url]

deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

QUorb9D.gif
i5tcv6.jpg