Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 336 337
Itto mains and Persona 5 fans, how we feelin'?? Ryuji's VA is so perfect for Itto, I'm so excited to pull for him
Itto mains and Persona 5 fans, how we feelin'?? Ryuji's VA is so perfect for Itto, I'm so excited to pull for him
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
I am here to YELL about BENNETT

Edit: GOOD YELLING I LOVE HIM
I am here to YELL about BENNETT

Edit: GOOD YELLING I LOVE HIM
Pixel art of a purple coffee cup with a heart slowly bouncing overhead.

• Jane | She/They

Moulin Sornieth: A Keel Hatchery
Albedo... Please be safe T_T
Albedo... Please be safe T_T
j0lGliX.png
she/her
FR+3
oh man, i haven't posted here in awhile.

i can't continue the in-game activity "diary" anymore lol, there simply isn't enough i'm doing in-game for anything to be significantly entertaining anymore if i were to jot it down. "did daily comms" "participated in ongoing event" "decorated serenitea pot" and nothing else, really. but i'm proud of my teapot designs, my teapot is my pride. my inazuma realm is still a WIP though, and i won't be finishing it anytime soon.

i am skipping hu tao, eula, and albedo. i'm not interested in hu tao-her playstyle isn't for me-and i already have albedo and don't have interest in constellations. as for eula, i like her, but not enough to pull. i can't be completely sure i'm skipping itto yet, but there isn't anything about him that particularly catches my attention.

if i can't have signora, then i will have ganyu. if only mihoyo rerun her :(
on the bright side, ganyu will get a rerun later this year, right? i've actually forgotten the pull animations. it hasn't been that long though, has it??
oh man, i haven't posted here in awhile.

i can't continue the in-game activity "diary" anymore lol, there simply isn't enough i'm doing in-game for anything to be significantly entertaining anymore if i were to jot it down. "did daily comms" "participated in ongoing event" "decorated serenitea pot" and nothing else, really. but i'm proud of my teapot designs, my teapot is my pride. my inazuma realm is still a WIP though, and i won't be finishing it anytime soon.

i am skipping hu tao, eula, and albedo. i'm not interested in hu tao-her playstyle isn't for me-and i already have albedo and don't have interest in constellations. as for eula, i like her, but not enough to pull. i can't be completely sure i'm skipping itto yet, but there isn't anything about him that particularly catches my attention.

if i can't have signora, then i will have ganyu. if only mihoyo rerun her :(
on the bright side, ganyu will get a rerun later this year, right? i've actually forgotten the pull animations. it hasn't been that long though, has it??
[center]Two hours of work. 15 layers later. And continuous suffering. I present to y'all: My Team. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/649091902104272906/908970984713891840/unknown.png[/img] Kokomi, Diluc, Zhongli and Childe. ^^ I love my team and i wanted to share this piece of art i did of my team! The new events are fun and i love the flower one :3 I cant wait for Albedo and Eula to be out!!! Good luck wishing y'all!!! [size=2]ps; I used a base to help with the poses[/size] [/center]
Two hours of work. 15 layers later. And continuous suffering. I present to y'all: My Team.

unknown.png

Kokomi, Diluc, Zhongli and Childe. ^^ I love my team and i wanted to share this piece of art i did of my team! The new events are fun and i love the flower one :3 I cant wait for Albedo and Eula to be out!!! Good luck wishing y'all!!!

ps; I used a base to help with the poses
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
@Nekromancy o WOW!! you clearly put a lot of work into it and it's so cute!! i especially like how childe turned out, he looks so happy lol
@Nekromancy o WOW!! you clearly put a lot of work into it and it's so cute!! i especially like how childe turned out, he looks so happy lol
?s1k5n=party.png
@Berrynite

Thank you so much! And im happy the way it turned out, i want to color it and finish it but that took a lot out of me since i was up until 2 am ^^'.
@Berrynite

Thank you so much! And im happy the way it turned out, i want to color it and finish it but that took a lot out of me since i was up until 2 am ^^'.
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
@Nekromancy can i see i cool pic of la signora ei raiden and yae miko together
@Nekromancy can i see i cool pic of la signora ei raiden and yae miko together
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
What do you all think about the double re-runs? If Mihoyo doesn't do this right I feel like it's for CERTAIN going to be an anniversary repeat.

Think about it. Xiao and Ganyu are the next probable re-runs. If they run them at the SAME TIME, that means free-to-plays are going to be put in a really tough spot and might have to spend money to get the character they love. From a marketing perspective it's pretty genius, but as a player I'm kind of upset at this. I just hope they both get reruns, but accompanied with different characters like Venti, Zhongli, Klee or maybe even kazuha instead of with eachother.

I'm going for either Ganyu or Yae in the next few patches, but I hope everyone has good luck on whoever they decide to pull for :)

On another note, I've been building Kaeya (despite the fact that I should try and build Eula but I regret getting her :/) and he's great! I'm working on a team comp for abyss, completely 4 stars (Those being Kaeya c0, Thoma c3, Chongyun c6 and Bennett c0).
So far so good! I gotta work on Thoma's shield though haha
What do you all think about the double re-runs? If Mihoyo doesn't do this right I feel like it's for CERTAIN going to be an anniversary repeat.

Think about it. Xiao and Ganyu are the next probable re-runs. If they run them at the SAME TIME, that means free-to-plays are going to be put in a really tough spot and might have to spend money to get the character they love. From a marketing perspective it's pretty genius, but as a player I'm kind of upset at this. I just hope they both get reruns, but accompanied with different characters like Venti, Zhongli, Klee or maybe even kazuha instead of with eachother.

I'm going for either Ganyu or Yae in the next few patches, but I hope everyone has good luck on whoever they decide to pull for :)

On another note, I've been building Kaeya (despite the fact that I should try and build Eula but I regret getting her :/) and he's great! I'm working on a team comp for abyss, completely 4 stars (Those being Kaeya c0, Thoma c3, Chongyun c6 and Bennett c0).
So far so good! I gotta work on Thoma's shield though haha
lex || 10/21 || grunge
i hit 137 pulls today! i have albedo guaranteed and then some (~17 extra). i'm hoping to get at least c1 within those 137 pulls but either way i'll be getting 2 5*s -- i'm spending all my wishes since i really need the blackcliff pole for my xiao -- so i hope i'll get lucky! and if not, that's just how the gacha rolled i suppose :') i'll probably spend everything i earn during this patch on albedos banner. haven't seriously pulled since the beginning of kazuhas banner so i'm taking this patch (or at least until ittos banner) as a sorta stress reliever! i can't wait to see who the 4*s are on albedos banner,, maybe i'll finally get chongyun :'] for anyone in this thread that likes team comps -- do you think xiao/venti/zhongli/albedo is good setup? zhongli for shields + geo resonance with albedo, venti for cc + anemo battery/resonance w/ xiao, xiao main dps, and albedo for geo resonance + as a sub dps. i wanna get kazuha eventually but i might use him for my second abyss team... haven't decided yet but i regret not getting him on his banner so i'll definitely go for him (assuming scaramouche isn't released before him ofc) [quote name="@qwerty51" date="2021-11-14 09:44:53" ] What do you all think about the double re-runs? If Mihoyo doesn't do this right I feel like it's for CERTAIN going to be an anniversary repeat. [/quote] apologies if you didn't want a ping but i find it very interesting!! they say that it'll be strictly story-centric character reruns, so i bet that the next xiao/ganyu rerun would be during a liyue-centric event. maybe moonchase? that leaves a decent chunk of time for people to save. i feel like it has its pros and cons. at least with this system you KNOW you have to choose one or the other. it's not a case where (for example) xiao is banner one of patch x.2, and ganyu is banner two of x.3, so you don't know that ganyu would've had a rerun until long after xiaos banner ended. but at the same time it's a shorter amount of time you have between em to save (if you were to want them both)
i hit 137 pulls today! i have albedo guaranteed and then some (~17 extra). i'm hoping to get at least c1 within those 137 pulls but either way i'll be getting 2 5*s -- i'm spending all my wishes since i really need the blackcliff pole for my xiao -- so i hope i'll get lucky! and if not, that's just how the gacha rolled i suppose :')

i'll probably spend everything i earn during this patch on albedos banner. haven't seriously pulled since the beginning of kazuhas banner so i'm taking this patch (or at least until ittos banner) as a sorta stress reliever! i can't wait to see who the 4*s are on albedos banner,, maybe i'll finally get chongyun :']

for anyone in this thread that likes team comps -- do you think xiao/venti/zhongli/albedo is good setup? zhongli for shields + geo resonance with albedo, venti for cc + anemo battery/resonance w/ xiao, xiao main dps, and albedo for geo resonance + as a sub dps. i wanna get kazuha eventually but i might use him for my second abyss team... haven't decided yet but i regret not getting him on his banner so i'll definitely go for him (assuming scaramouche isn't released before him ofc)

@qwerty51 wrote on 2021-11-14 09:44:53:

apologies if you didn't want a ping but i find it very interesting!! they say that it'll be strictly story-centric character reruns, so i bet that the next xiao/ganyu rerun would be during a liyue-centric event. maybe moonchase? that leaves a decent chunk of time for people to save.

i feel like it has its pros and cons. at least with this system you KNOW you have to choose one or the other. it's not a case where (for example) xiao is banner one of patch x.2, and ganyu is banner two of x.3, so you don't know that ganyu would've had a rerun until long after xiaos banner ended. but at the same time it's a shorter amount of time you have between em to save (if you were to want them both)
Uq1cq4S.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 336 337