Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | My resume: pls hire me Mr.FlightRising
Omg, goose ;,D

Please do continue creating and updating, love your art!
Omg, goose ;,D

Please do continue creating and updating, love your art!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i'd hire you on the spot, i want fresh out of the ovens so badly

also your art reminds me of one of my favorite artists and i think that slaps. 10/10 would hire.
i'd hire you on the spot, i want fresh out of the ovens so badly

also your art reminds me of one of my favorite artists and i think that slaps. 10/10 would hire.
these are all so strange and wonderful, and the way you write makes me have a delightful chuckle. out of curiosity, do you have an inspiration for your bizarre little friends here or is this just straight off the dome? i like fresh out of the oven the most, although make me feel joy
these are all so strange and wonderful, and the way you write makes me have a delightful chuckle. out of curiosity, do you have an inspiration for your bizarre little friends here or is this just straight off the dome? i like fresh out of the oven the most, although make me feel joy
@wormdisco I just got my wisdom teeth removed and I was so inebriated I don’t remember making two of these. Still, I was so tickled I kept making them, and plan to make more! I’m so happy everyone likes them. :)
@wormdisco I just got my wisdom teeth removed and I was so inebriated I don’t remember making two of these. Still, I was so tickled I kept making them, and plan to make more! I’m so happy everyone likes them. :)
Omg these are fantastic, I love them. Especially the baby chick dragon.
Omg these are fantastic, I love them. Especially the baby chick dragon.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Hello, I'd like to order 5 Fresh Out of the Ovens, 3 Fredericks, and 7,000,000,000 Pure Evils, thank you. They are all terrifyingly disgusting I love them [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Hello, I'd like to order 5 Fresh Out of the Ovens, 3 Fredericks, and 7,000,000,000 Pure Evils, thank you.

They are all terrifyingly disgusting I love them
Fabulous Mr/Ms Bobulated. Simply fabulous. I am calling now to inform the Louvre it needs to vacate its collection. Get out of the way Da Vinci there is a new big player in town.
Fabulous Mr/Ms Bobulated. Simply fabulous. I am calling now to inform the Louvre it needs to vacate its collection. Get out of the way Da Vinci there is a new big player in town.
FORMERLY UNCLELARRY
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png4o7papi.pngZmmR4dY.pngeofNzwG.png
What do you [i]mean[/i] baby dragons don't look like that? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=177&bodygene=85&breed=18&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=51&winggene=85&wings=177&auth=5f541573aafd1606fa90e8020afe1b1ba14daa65&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
What do you mean baby dragons don't look like that?
dragon?age=0&body=177&bodygene=85&breed=18&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=51&winggene=85&wings=177&auth=5f541573aafd1606fa90e8020afe1b1ba14daa65&dummyext=prev.png

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
Sorry can't hire you as these are PRICELESS. Have yet to hatch a 'Fresh out the Oven ' breed. [emoji=coatl confused size=2]
Sorry can't hire you as these are PRICELESS. Have yet to hatch a 'Fresh out the Oven ' breed.
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
Timothy and Fredrick,, They Frighten me.
Timothy and Fredrick,, They Frighten me.
Q5eZhV2.png