Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] ~Rah's Dom Shop~ (Offline)
@Rahkali sending 340kt over for an obelisk gene!
@Rahkali sending 340kt over for an obelisk gene!
don't go to these they're all under closed for the time being

3sjJyV0.png aQKBqxt.pngW6YquEf.png
@Rahkali Hey there! Could I grab these five skins please?

1x Bottled Terror
1x Glass Explosion
1x Eye of the Swarm
1x Stranger in Red
1x Survive the Fight

Will send the treasure over now, thank you!
@Rahkali Hey there! Could I grab these five skins please?

1x Bottled Terror
1x Glass Explosion
1x Eye of the Swarm
1x Stranger in Red
1x Survive the Fight

Will send the treasure over now, thank you!
R2XLWjZ.png
@Rahkali
Sending treasure for a full set.
@Rahkali
Sending treasure for a full set.
3f6TxV2.png

nudX0O8.png

f4nz47.jpg
@Rahkali
Hi! I was hoping you could bet a whole set of the skins and accents from the festival for me?
@Rahkali
Hi! I was hoping you could bet a whole set of the skins and accents from the festival for me?
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2418527#post_2418527C5V5o0z.png[/url]

deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

QUorb9D.gif
i5tcv6.jpg
@Rahkali Before you close could I have a full set of the festival skins and accents?
@Rahkali Before you close could I have a full set of the festival skins and accents?
@Rahkali Hey can I get glass explosion, eye of the swarm, stranger in red, mother told me to live, survive the fight, and bottled terror. Thanks!
@Rahkali Hey can I get glass explosion, eye of the swarm, stranger in red, mother told me to live, survive the fight, and bottled terror. Thanks!
qiTymVx.png
@Rahkali
One set of skins and accents? Sending treasure.
@Rahkali
One set of skins and accents? Sending treasure.
@Rahkali
May I have the following skins please?
Glass Explosion
Eye of the Swarm
We Carrion
Survive the Fight

Sending PM!
@Rahkali
May I have the following skins please?
Glass Explosion
Eye of the Swarm
We Carrion
Survive the Fight

Sending PM!
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@Rahkali

Could I please have the skins:
Bottled Terror x1
All these mouths to feed x2
Mutant wings x 2
Glass Explosion x1
Sentinel's Corpus x1
Centipede x 1
We Carrion x 1
Survive the Fight x 3

29,750 x 10 = 297,500t

@Rahkali

Could I please have the skins:
Bottled Terror x1
All these mouths to feed x2
Mutant wings x 2
Glass Explosion x1
Sentinel's Corpus x1
Centipede x 1
We Carrion x 1
Survive the Fight x 3

29,750 x 10 = 297,500t

CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@5H4D0WDU57 @Hyoscyamus @Sunstreak @rndzvs @Mida @Ikterrin @Xuanxuan @oddenuf @straekitty @Pinkypearl @Husker @Zinerva @Cranberrygrace @oldred100

Hey guys! Just a heads up, I've finally been message blocked lmao. I don't know how long it lasts but I have got to go to bed soon.

I have all the skins required for your orders in my hoard!

So you won't miss out! But you may not receive them until tomorrow, PAs are too confusing, and I'm stuck on mobile right now, and CRs will definitely get mixed up. Apologies for the inconvenience!!

I don't think I missed anything from any orders, but I'll be overstocking on skins before the end of the fest, just in case I did miss something! If I didn't ping you here, and you never received your order, please PM me asap!
@5H4D0WDU57 @Hyoscyamus @Sunstreak @rndzvs @Mida @Ikterrin @Xuanxuan @oddenuf @straekitty @Pinkypearl @Husker @Zinerva @Cranberrygrace @oldred100

Hey guys! Just a heads up, I've finally been message blocked lmao. I don't know how long it lasts but I have got to go to bed soon.

I have all the skins required for your orders in my hoard!

So you won't miss out! But you may not receive them until tomorrow, PAs are too confusing, and I'm stuck on mobile right now, and CRs will definitely get mixed up. Apologies for the inconvenience!!

I don't think I missed anything from any orders, but I'll be overstocking on skins before the end of the fest, just in case I did miss something! If I didn't ping you here, and you never received your order, please PM me asap!
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png