Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Fallen's Hypnotic Repository [OPEN]
[center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=62&winggene=66&wings=7&auth=4e4a4fa49764d2f200619bd756dd7add248a24ae&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [quote="Wormwood The Fallen"][center][i]"Welcome, my dearest starlight. I see you have found your way to my repository. What have you brought for me?"[/i][/center][/quote] We are currently: OPEN/[b]CLOSED[/b] I have what you might call a problem when it comes to these vials, but enough is never enough for me! Some people hoard buttersneks, some keep leaves or shiny rocks... me? ... I keep Vials of Hypnotic Sight. [u][b]BUYOUT PRICES:[/b][/u] We do not offer Treasure at this time, only Gems. [b]Minor Sale (1-30);[/b] [i]1 Vial of Hypnotic Sight:5G[/i] [b]Hefty Sales (31-70);[/b] [i]1 Vial of Hypnotic Sight:7G[/i] [b]Bulk Sales (71-99);[/b] [i]1 Vial of Hypnotic Sight:10G[/i] [u][b]AUCTION HOUSE SWEEP SCHEDULE:[/b][/u] All times listed are in CST (+2hr Server Time) --- CURRENTLY NOT APPLICABLE [u][b]GEMS AVAILABLE:[/b][/u] 0 / 2,000 To sell your vials, either ping me here with your comment, or simply send me either a CR or PA! I will update this when I am no longer buying![/center]

dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=62&winggene=66&wings=7&auth=4e4a4fa49764d2f200619bd756dd7add248a24ae&dummyext=prev.png
Wormwood The Fallen wrote:
"Welcome, my dearest starlight. I see you have found your way to my repository. What have you brought for me?"

We are currently:
OPEN/CLOSED

I have what you might call a problem when it comes to these vials, but enough is never enough for me! Some people hoard buttersneks, some keep leaves or shiny rocks... me? ... I keep Vials of Hypnotic Sight.

BUYOUT PRICES:
We do not offer Treasure at this time, only Gems.

Minor Sale (1-30);
1 Vial of Hypnotic Sight:5G

Hefty Sales (31-70);
1 Vial of Hypnotic Sight:7G

Bulk Sales (71-99);
1 Vial of Hypnotic Sight:10G

AUCTION HOUSE SWEEP SCHEDULE:
All times listed are in CST (+2hr Server Time)
---
CURRENTLY NOT APPLICABLE

GEMS AVAILABLE:
0 / 2,000

To sell your vials, either ping me here with your comment, or simply send me either a CR or PA! I will update this when I am no longer buying!

ir82bPv.png
[Saved for future use]
[Saved for future use]
ir82bPv.png
@fallenwormwood gonna send a PA for 2 vials if thats ok instead of a CR? cause im gonna go to bed right after so i wouldnt be able to return the CR until tomorrow
@fallenwormwood gonna send a PA for 2 vials if thats ok instead of a CR? cause im gonna go to bed right after so i wouldnt be able to return the CR until tomorrow
Mmmmbump
Mmmmbump
ir82bPv.png
@FallenWormwood
*Waves around my coli obsessed phase*
This good enough? Sendind 33 vials :D
@FallenWormwood
*Waves around my coli obsessed phase*
This good enough? Sendind 33 vials :D
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star