Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Empty Night: A Pinkerlocke
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
[center][color=indigo][size=6][b]Day Six[/b][/color][/size] ----- Today's Item: [item=Showy Bells] Art[/center] ----- I lost steam for this for a little while, but we're... back? With full geneplans for all three current dragons since I'm still lacking the energy to draw! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=129&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=109&auth=4ff71b3d44bbbb52412c734aec261fcdb1c2fa2a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=82&breed=14&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=24&winggene=22&wings=70&auth=c1165b29ee49ce070523fee599a7b4c3cf737b2a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=57&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=38&winggene=16&wings=74&auth=d7752df761a92c2aa2300585a8d940b0f1005ed4&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Day Six
Today's Item:
Showy Bells
Art

I lost steam for this for a little while, but we're... back? With full geneplans for all three current dragons since I'm still lacking the energy to draw!
dragon?age=1&body=129&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=109&auth=4ff71b3d44bbbb52412c734aec261fcdb1c2fa2a&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=82&breed=14&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=24&winggene=22&wings=70&auth=c1165b29ee49ce070523fee599a7b4c3cf737b2a&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=57&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=38&winggene=16&wings=74&auth=d7752df761a92c2aa2300585a8d940b0f1005ed4&dummyext=prev.png
bGtWJCi.png +3 FR time | they/them | local fae lover 979ZHfz.png
[center][color=indigo][size=6][b]Day Seven[/b][/color][/size] [size=1][/size] ----- Today's Item: [item=Winter's Delight] 10-20 Coli Matches[/center] ----- Today got pushed to 30 matches to include the missed matches from the last plant day- it also featured our first injury, as I got a little too cocky with Sarval's health.
Day Seven

Today's Item:
Winter's Delight
10-20 Coli Matches

Today got pushed to 30 matches to include the missed matches from the last plant day- it also featured our first injury, as I got a little too cocky with Sarval's health.
@icetail0912
Can I be on the pinglist
@icetail0912
Can I be on the pinglist
0OwZ6vk.png
@Azureus Added!
@Azureus Added!
[center][color=indigo][size=6][b]Day Eight[/b][/color][/size] [size=1]@Azureus[/size] ----- Today's Item: [item=Moth-Eaten Rug] Writing[/center] ----- [i]Cocky.[/i] It was the only word for what had happened- Misfortune had watched Sarval rush forwards, towards one of the oversized birds, clearly not even [i]considering[/i] the second that was readying an attack. His scream had been the most unpleasant sound of the day by far, high and raspy, and from the angle she'd taken up she had been able to see the way the Webwing's beak slammed through scales and into flesh, the way he'd toppled over and given it access to his underbelly, the- "Mis, is the poultice ready?" She was stirred from her thoughts by Sarval's voice, and sat up fully, wrapping the herbs she'd finished mashing up and returning to his side. Birdwatcher clearly had all the bandages ready, and swirled anxious circles in the air as they examined Sarval's wounds- it took a few moments for Misfortune to convince them to move, but once she had she began to apply the poultice over Sarval's ravaged foreleg and (thankfully) minor chest wounds with the utmost care.
Day Eight
@Azureus
Today's Item:
Moth-Eaten Rug
Writing

Cocky.
It was the only word for what had happened- Misfortune had watched Sarval rush forwards, towards one of the oversized birds, clearly not even considering the second that was readying an attack. His scream had been the most unpleasant sound of the day by far, high and raspy, and from the angle she'd taken up she had been able to see the way the Webwing's beak slammed through scales and into flesh, the way he'd toppled over and given it access to his underbelly, the-
"Mis, is the poultice ready?"
She was stirred from her thoughts by Sarval's voice, and sat up fully, wrapping the herbs she'd finished mashing up and returning to his side. Birdwatcher clearly had all the bandages ready, and swirled anxious circles in the air as they examined Sarval's wounds- it took a few moments for Misfortune to convince them to move, but once she had she began to apply the poultice over Sarval's ravaged foreleg and (thankfully) minor chest wounds with the utmost care.
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page