Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 26 Dragons 10k gold or 5 gems each
I wanna clean out my undecided and breeders tab, however I don't feel like waiting on the auction house and I feel like they look too pretty to simply exalt off.

Any and all dragons in those two tabs are up for grabs *ASIDE FROM THE 3 NAMED DRAGONS IN THE BREEDERS TAB*. Prices can be negotiated, I'm not too attached to them but they will start and cap off at 10k gold or 5 gems as stated up above. :>
I wanna clean out my undecided and breeders tab, however I don't feel like waiting on the auction house and I feel like they look too pretty to simply exalt off.

Any and all dragons in those two tabs are up for grabs *ASIDE FROM THE 3 NAMED DRAGONS IN THE BREEDERS TAB*. Prices can be negotiated, I'm not too attached to them but they will start and cap off at 10k gold or 5 gems as stated up above. :>
[center]@Sic I do want to allow other player to make their offers for some, however I'll say yes to a bulk sale of 10 dragons of your choosing [emoji=imperial winking size=2][/center]
@Sic I do want to allow other player to make their offers for some, however I'll say yes to a bulk sale of 10 dragons of your choosing
@Sic Awesome! Just send me a crossroads offer and they're yours
@Sic Awesome! Just send me a crossroads offer and they're yours
[center]Bump [emoji=banescale laughing size=1][/center]
Bump
@Godemis if this is still open could i snatch up this amazing dragon?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71384493

I can pay anywhere to 5-16 gems!
@Godemis if this is still open could i snatch up this amazing dragon?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71384493

I can pay anywhere to 5-16 gems!
atlas-astraea, it/its!
nls9mAp.png
Hello! FYI there is currently a dom battle going on, so it is likely that selling dragons for these rates could get them exalted. Just a reminder :)
Hello! FYI there is currently a dom battle going on, so it is likely that selling dragons for these rates could get them exalted. Just a reminder :)
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png