Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LESBIAN Flag Fae + ACE Bogsneks!
[quote name="PandoraTM" date="2021-03-11 18:03:28" ] Could I please be added to the lesbian pair ping list? [/quote] Yes, absolutely! Sorry for the late response. I have a pair now! Just waiting for them to be able to breed!
PandoraTM wrote on 2021-03-11 18:03:28:
Could I please be added to the lesbian pair ping list?
Yes, absolutely! Sorry for the late response. I have a pair now! Just waiting for them to be able to breed!
Come visit the Tidepool Hatchery!

water-banner-3_zps1eafde0d.gif
@MikaratheCunning yes, I would like to remain on the pinglist for the trans hatchlings! thank you!!
@MikaratheCunning yes, I would like to remain on the pinglist for the trans hatchlings! thank you!!
you've spent your whole life thinking there are rules. there aren't.

e67f43e34ca286d06eaba62ab231c1523d41ffb9.png
i'd like to remain on the trans pride pinglist, please!
[quote name="VulcanWinter" date="2021-08-16 13:06:09" ] @MikaratheCunning yes, I would like to remain on the pinglist for the trans hatchlings! thank you!! [/quote] Excellent! Thank you very much for adopting Bran! I will keep you on the list for future trans hatchlings as well. :)
VulcanWinter wrote on 2021-08-16 13:06:09:

Excellent! Thank you very much for adopting Bran! I will keep you on the list for future trans hatchlings as well. :)

[quote name="grimVisionary" date="2021-08-16 13:28:01" ] i'd like to remain on the trans pride pinglist, please! [/quote] Yay! I will keep you on the pinglist! Hopefully next time I breed that pair they will have more than one egg! We gotta get you a sweet little trans hatchling of your own!
grimVisionary wrote on 2021-08-16 13:28:01:

Yay! I will keep you on the pinglist! Hopefully next time I breed that pair they will have more than one egg! We gotta get you a sweet little trans hatchling of your own!

Updated to add new breeding pairs!
Updated to add new breeding pairs!

Just updated! Prices dropped from original listings!
Just updated! Prices dropped from original listings!

i'd like to remain on the trans pride pinglist and also added to the ace pride pair, please :D
and remove me from the bi pride and volcanic empire pinglists, thank you c:
i'd like to remain on the trans pride pinglist and also added to the ace pride pair, please :D
kit/damien/dmitri/kevin | he/it | 21
JNAfoEf.png jjNO3wS.png YehzVt1.png
3M48cU6.png Pgv53XB.png
EWVsPvW.png
Bi, pan, and nonbinary pride hatchlings just posted! Also added hatchlings from "Volcanic Empire" pair and "Tidewaters" pair!
Bi, pan, and nonbinary pride hatchlings just posted! Also added hatchlings from "Volcanic Empire" pair and "Tidewaters" pair!

[quote name="Kitshall" date="2021-08-24 15:08:51" ] i'd like to remain on the trans pride pinglist and also added to the ace pride pair, please :D and remove me from the bi pride and volcanic empire pinglists, thank you c: [/quote] Done and done! Thanks!
Kitshall wrote on 2021-08-24 15:08:51:

Done and done! Thanks!