Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Nocturnal Den and Breeding
I have two dragons that have just bred, I would like to put them in the Nocturnal Den, but will that stop the countdown for their ability to breed again?

Thank you!
I have two dragons that have just bred, I would like to put them in the Nocturnal Den, but will that stop the countdown for their ability to breed again?

Thank you!
Crow!she/her
Come to buy, adopt, loan, borrow, or exalt dragons
@le16

Their breeding timers will decrease as usual while hibernating.
@le16

Their breeding timers will decrease as usual while hibernating.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Crow!she/her
Come to buy, adopt, loan, borrow, or exalt dragons
@LE16 And just to clarify, while they are attached to the nest and the eggs are incubating, you can't put them in the Hibernal Den. Once the eggs hatch they can be put in the Den, assuming they don't otherwise have a cooldown.
@LE16 And just to clarify, while they are attached to the nest and the eggs are incubating, you can't put them in the Hibernal Den. Once the eggs hatch they can be put in the Den, assuming they don't otherwise have a cooldown.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.