Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to get to Chests?
I've been gone for about two years, I've just gone through all of my daily things, as well as exalted a few dragons. When I did so, some gave me chests. I have totally forgotten how to get to the chests to open them! They are not in my hoard. Perhaps they told me how to open them when they gave them to me, but I was honestly not paying attention. Thank you for your help!
I've been gone for about two years, I've just gone through all of my daily things, as well as exalted a few dragons. When I did so, some gave me chests. I have totally forgotten how to get to the chests to open them! They are not in my hoard. Perhaps they told me how to open them when they gave them to me, but I was honestly not paying attention. Thank you for your help!
Crow!she/her
Come to buy, adopt, loan, borrow, or exalt dragons
@LE16

Welcome back! The Chronological Update Reference should help you catch up on all the changes you've missed.

Chests should appear in the "Other" section of your Hoard. Since Soldier's Supplies are a very recent addition, they will be on the last page. You can also click on the magnifying glass at the top left to open the search options, which allows you to search for items by name, type, and more - that should eliminate any confusion about whether you have them.

Once you find the chests, click on the image itself to open them.

If they aren't appearing, try clearing your cache or logging in from a different browser to make sure it isn't a visual error.
@LE16

Welcome back! The Chronological Update Reference should help you catch up on all the changes you've missed.

Chests should appear in the "Other" section of your Hoard. Since Soldier's Supplies are a very recent addition, they will be on the last page. You can also click on the magnifying glass at the top left to open the search options, which allows you to search for items by name, type, and more - that should eliminate any confusion about whether you have them.

Once you find the chests, click on the image itself to open them.

If they aren't appearing, try clearing your cache or logging in from a different browser to make sure it isn't a visual error.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Thank you, I will try this!
Thank you, I will try this!
Crow!she/her