Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swap stand exclusive eye type: Buttons!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Baldwin would be a better place for it like other genes/dark sclara. make it level 15 or so.
Baldwin would be a better place for it like other genes/dark sclara. make it level 15 or so.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
Oh boy its pickin' up traction yet again. Please do remember that this was made wee back in 2018, and was originally for the brew too! I then changed it to Swipps Swap Stand after Dark Sclara got released and added to the brew, feeling that it would be better to give Swipp their own eye type. (Which they still don't have, RIP) It could also be a NOTN exclusive eye type. I've seen many lively plushies in these chests. While at this point the method of acquiring the eye matters little, I still feel that Swipp should get it because they do not have any for trade.

I also completely understand disliking the idea of this eye type. Buttons sewn into flesh sounds quite morbid. I believe there was also an aversion to shadow primal because the goop set off quite a few people.
Oh boy its pickin' up traction yet again. Please do remember that this was made wee back in 2018, and was originally for the brew too! I then changed it to Swipps Swap Stand after Dark Sclara got released and added to the brew, feeling that it would be better to give Swipp their own eye type. (Which they still don't have, RIP) It could also be a NOTN exclusive eye type. I've seen many lively plushies in these chests. While at this point the method of acquiring the eye matters little, I still feel that Swipp should get it because they do not have any for trade.

I also completely understand disliking the idea of this eye type. Buttons sewn into flesh sounds quite morbid. I believe there was also an aversion to shadow primal because the goop set off quite a few people.
Cute! Support
Cute! Support
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15