Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tigress's Apparel Shop
1 2 ... 278 279 280 281 282 ... 314 315
@tigressRising Could I get the boneyard bard and gemologist's discovery for FC please? I'll also take a full woeful set, plus the murderous presence and the plasmpool armet, I think anyway. My brain won't maths right now but I think I'm good for the total
@tigressRising Could I get the boneyard bard and gemologist's discovery for FC please? I'll also take a full woeful set, plus the murderous presence and the plasmpool armet, I think anyway. My brain won't maths right now but I think I'm good for the total
EUgPIoW.png
@morrigne

Boneyard Bard = 55 fc
Gemologist's Discovery = 45 fc
Woeful Footpads = 3 fc
Woeful Gambeson = 4 fc
Woeful Gloves = 3 fc
Woeful Hood = 3 fc
Woeful Vial = 4 fc
Woeful Tools = 3 fc
Woeful Presence = 5 fc
Murderous Presence = 27 fc
Plasmpool Armet = 4 fc

That'll be 156 fc in total.
@morrigne

Boneyard Bard = 55 fc
Gemologist's Discovery = 45 fc
Woeful Footpads = 3 fc
Woeful Gambeson = 4 fc
Woeful Gloves = 3 fc
Woeful Hood = 3 fc
Woeful Vial = 4 fc
Woeful Tools = 3 fc
Woeful Presence = 5 fc
Murderous Presence = 27 fc
Plasmpool Armet = 4 fc

That'll be 156 fc in total.
oCF41Q1.png
@tigressrising Perfect I was guesstimating 150 lol, do you wanna CR?
@tigressrising Perfect I was guesstimating 150 lol, do you wanna CR?
EUgPIoW.png
@morrigne Sure, I'll send a CR.
@morrigne Sure, I'll send a CR.
oCF41Q1.png
@tigressRising Yup! I'll get the prices in a few hours! Thank you for waiting for me!
@tigressRising Yup! I'll get the prices in a few hours! Thank you for waiting for me!

V2NoKel.gif Do you like scary stories? DlO6vXs.gif
She/Her | Adult | FR+2
Sprites courtesy of Dogi
[center][size=4][font=stagecard gothic]Okay, I found the LAH values! Frigid is 70 Windy is 74 Shady is 90 Diver, Electrician's, Stonekeeper & Infectionist's are 100. Nobody is selling the Searing Emblem, but based on the other prices I think 100 is fair. That's 734G -10% = 660G, 720T. I can send you about 100 tablets in lieu of some gems, though! [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][/center]
Okay, I found the LAH values!

Frigid is 70
Windy is 74
Shady is 90
Diver, Electrician's, Stonekeeper & Infectionist's are 100. Nobody is selling the Searing Emblem, but based on the other prices I think 100 is fair.

That's 734G -10% = 660G, 720T. I can send you about 100 tablets in lieu of some gems, though!

V2NoKel.gif Do you like scary stories? DlO6vXs.gif
She/Her | Adult | FR+2
Sprites courtesy of Dogi
@tigressRising Are you still taking fc at 1:1 with gems?
@tigressRising Are you still taking fc at 1:1 with gems?
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@Horrifying That sounds good to me! Go ahead and send me a CR with 660g and 720t! (Though you can substitute some tablets in place of gems if you want, lol.)

@beckyh2112 Yep! Based on current LAH prices, I'll take FC at 1:1 with gems until rollover (or until I go to bed, whichever comes first).
@Horrifying That sounds good to me! Go ahead and send me a CR with 660g and 720t! (Though you can substitute some tablets in place of gems if you want, lol.)

@beckyh2112 Yep! Based on current LAH prices, I'll take FC at 1:1 with gems until rollover (or until I go to bed, whichever comes first).
oCF41Q1.png
@tigressRising Yay! Do you still have a Boneyard Bard available for sale? I also want to purchase the Standard of the Tidelord whether the Boneyard Bard is available or not.
@tigressRising Yay! Do you still have a Boneyard Bard available for sale? I also want to purchase the Standard of the Tidelord whether the Boneyard Bard is available or not.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@beckyh2112 Both the Boneyard Bard and the Standard of the Tidelord are still available. The Standard of the Tidelord is 46800t/39g, and the Boneyard Bard is 58800t/49g.
@beckyh2112 Both the Boneyard Bard and the Standard of the Tidelord are still available. The Standard of the Tidelord is 46800t/39g, and the Boneyard Bard is 58800t/49g.
oCF41Q1.png
1 2 ... 278 279 280 281 282 ... 314 315