Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | festival shop
i'd like to have 15 tablets pls !
i'd like to have 15 tablets pls !
Could I get the daily limit please?
Also if you still have the sunchaser chest could I buy that please?

Is it possible to preorder a prismatic token? No problem if not, I just wondered :)
Thank you ^-^
Could I get the daily limit please?
Also if you still have the sunchaser chest could I buy that please?

Is it possible to preorder a prismatic token? No problem if not, I just wondered :)
Thank you ^-^
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
Can i purchase tablets + the remaining chest? thanks a bunch!
Can i purchase tablets + the remaining chest? thanks a bunch!
I'd like the stack of the day please ^^
I'd like the stack of the day please ^^
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
I'd like to buy today's tablets. Thank you!
I'd like to buy today's tablets. Thank you!
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
@TGD

I'd like to buy my daily tablets!
@TGD

I'd like to buy my daily tablets!
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
@TGD
I'd like the daily limit for today as well please.
@TGD
I'd like the daily limit for today as well please.
1x daily tablets please @TGD :)
1x daily tablets please @TGD :)
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
Daily please ^^
Daily please ^^
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
[font=Gabriola][size=6][color=#B8860B]@Darlnim @mistygold @tropickle @Nemalu @pooses @Alanon @DeepflowManah @SilverChilver @VovaTheBoss @COparade @Toska @furo @AWB @Pinguin @xev @Lilabounce @ezelia @BapeTheFish @CrystallizedMoon @hyphen @MoonDragon @otakuderp13 @Veredii Hello everyone![b] Thank you for adding yourselves to the pinglist![/b] Because you have already done this, you are all allowed to partcipate in my little trials. I have been planning to add a section to my shop for three months now. Prismatic tokens are really not the future. They are not sustainable. It took me a long time. I will now be trying to introduce [b]Spare Inventory Crates[/b]. These things are vey hard to get! Therefore, I will only be selling them on my three favorite festivals of the year. The Light Festival, Arcane Festival, and Lightning Festival. I will try my absolute best to get more of these. However, seeing that I only got 10 in the past three months, I think that the number I sell will be low. [emoji=sun size=1]
@Darlnim @mistygold @tropickle @Nemalu @pooses @Alanon @DeepflowManah @SilverChilver @VovaTheBoss @COparade @Toska @furo @AWB @Pinguin @xev @Lilabounce @ezelia @BapeTheFish @CrystallizedMoon @hyphen @MoonDragon @otakuderp13 @Veredii

Hello everyone! Thank you for adding yourselves to the pinglist! Because you have already done this, you are all allowed to partcipate in my little trials. I have been planning to add a section to my shop for three months now. Prismatic tokens are really not the future. They are not sustainable. It took me a long time. I will now be trying to introduce Spare Inventory Crates. These things are vey hard to get! Therefore, I will only be selling them on my three favorite festivals of the year. The Light Festival, Arcane Festival, and Lightning Festival. I will try my absolute best to get more of these. However, seeing that I only got 10 in the past three months, I think that the number I sell will be low.