Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Emperor Dragons
A site wide emperor event would be absolutely amazing! [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
A site wide emperor event would be absolutely amazing!
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
quick comment- i'd like to make mention that i made this thread a couple years ago, and now i know a bit more about plague. but i still stand by raid boss emperors. the software for a game like this would be incredibly tedious, however. unlikely it would ever be a thing.

i still would think something related to the emperors would be cool and maybe... ancient breed?
quick comment- i'd like to make mention that i made this thread a couple years ago, and now i know a bit more about plague. but i still stand by raid boss emperors. the software for a game like this would be incredibly tedious, however. unlikely it would ever be a thing.

i still would think something related to the emperors would be cool and maybe... ancient breed?
xulc4O8.png
[quote name="FrozenBarioth" date="2020-03-24 20:44:35" ] quick comment- i'd like to make mention that i made this thread a couple years ago, and now i know a bit more about plague. but i still stand by raid boss emperors. the software for a game like this would be incredibly tedious, however. unlikely it would ever be a thing. i still would think something related to the emperors would be cool and maybe... ancient breed? [/quote] i would like to see an ancient breed that is at least similar in appearance to emperors if it cant outright be an emperor
FrozenBarioth wrote on 2020-03-24 20:44:35:

i would like to see an ancient breed that is at least similar in appearance to emperors if it cant outright be an emperor
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Probably weird to revive this but... with the dustcarve dig event just finished, a site wide event where we fight an Emperor dragon seems more feasible now than ever. Don't have ideas on how it could be done, but it might be possible.
Probably weird to revive this but... with the dustcarve dig event just finished, a site wide event where we fight an Emperor dragon seems more feasible now than ever. Don't have ideas on how it could be done, but it might be possible.
bppz9p3.png
[quote name="Eannath" date="2021-06-19 15:43:47" ] Probably weird to revive this but... with the dustcarve dig event just finished, a site wide event where we fight an Emperor dragon seems more feasible now than ever. Don't have ideas on how it could be done, but it might be possible. [/quote] Reminder that losing against an Emperor means that your dragon is either eaten, killed via its magic being drained, or both.
Eannath wrote on 2021-06-19 15:43:47:
Reminder that losing against an Emperor means that your dragon is either eaten, killed via its magic being drained, or both.
[quote name="Corviknight" date="2021-06-19 17:19:43" ] [quote name="Eannath" date="2021-06-19 15:43:47" ] Probably weird to revive this but... with the dustcarve dig event just finished, a site wide event where we fight an Emperor dragon seems more feasible now than ever. Don't have ideas on how it could be done, but it might be possible. [/quote] Reminder that losing against an Emperor means that your dragon is either eaten, killed via its magic being drained, or both. [/quote] It could be written that dragons aren't actually attacking the emperor, leaving that to the deities, but rather fighting something the emperor (or whoever 'helped' the emperor form, since there are implications that there maybe something big going on, as the obelisks were created by the Earthshaker to help combat against something) has sent against the clans. Shade controlled (more so than normal), eldritch horrors, etc... So, while fighting an emperor might not work canonically, it could be that there is something even bigger than the emperor lollygagging around Light's territory is going on.
Corviknight wrote on 2021-06-19 17:19:43:
Eannath wrote on 2021-06-19 15:43:47:
Reminder that losing against an Emperor means that your dragon is either eaten, killed via its magic being drained, or both.
It could be written that dragons aren't actually attacking the emperor, leaving that to the deities, but rather fighting something the emperor (or whoever 'helped' the emperor form, since there are implications that there maybe something big going on, as the obelisks were created by the Earthshaker to help combat against something) has sent against the clans. Shade controlled (more so than normal), eldritch horrors, etc...

So, while fighting an emperor might not work canonically, it could be that there is something even bigger than the emperor lollygagging around Light's territory is going on.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="FrozenBarioth" date="2020-03-24 20:44:35" ] quick comment- i'd like to make mention that i made this thread a couple years ago, and now i know a bit more about plague. but i still stand by raid boss emperors. the software for a game like this would be incredibly tedious, however. unlikely it would ever be a thing. i still would think something related to the emperors would be cool and maybe... ancient breed? [/quote] Emperors can’t be an ancient breed, staff has established this a thousand times They would go against lore, would be multiple elements, can’t breed, etc etc etc
FrozenBarioth wrote on 2020-03-24 20:44:35:

Emperors can’t be an ancient breed, staff has established this a thousand times
They would go against lore, would be multiple elements, can’t breed, etc etc etc
66.png