Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Dappervolk(Beta, Prismatic) [LF] FR
Hello!
I've recently decided to sell off my DV items!
Below is a list of all I own, and I can provide proof of ownership!

Pets:
Prismatic Pup ID - 19814
Turnipling ID - 45914

Items:
Wardrobe Drawer Expansion ×2
Verdant Fields Pen Expansion ×2
Comprehension Totem ×1
Verdant Fields Post Border ×1
Calbet's Cabbage Cake ×1
Enchanted Bottle ×1
Starry Night Parfait ×1

250 Potatoes

AND I have 2 Bard KS Codes, and 1 Druid KS Code unredeemed

Feel free to reach out if anything is of interest to you!
Hello!
I've recently decided to sell off my DV items!
Below is a list of all I own, and I can provide proof of ownership!

Pets:
Prismatic Pup ID - 19814
Turnipling ID - 45914

Items:
Wardrobe Drawer Expansion ×2
Verdant Fields Pen Expansion ×2
Comprehension Totem ×1
Verdant Fields Post Border ×1
Calbet's Cabbage Cake ×1
Enchanted Bottle ×1
Starry Night Parfait ×1

250 Potatoes

AND I have 2 Bard KS Codes, and 1 Druid KS Code unredeemed

Feel free to reach out if anything is of interest to you!
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
bumping!
bumping!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@TangleFeather

Just a friendly heads-up that Quickened Turniplings are account-bound. <3 Best of luck selling!

Out of curiousity, what are you pricing the Bard & Druid codes at? :)
@TangleFeather

Just a friendly heads-up that Quickened Turniplings are account-bound. <3 Best of luck selling!

Out of curiousity, what are you pricing the Bard & Druid codes at? :)
@Fioreth
Oh, I wasn't aware of the Quickened Turnipling being account bound :o thank you for letting me know!!

And I'm honestly not 100% certain! I've been trying to look around at prices and it's hard to find a solid one to go by, so if you have an offer please feel free to just shout it at me :D
@Fioreth
Oh, I wasn't aware of the Quickened Turnipling being account bound :o thank you for letting me know!!

And I'm honestly not 100% certain! I've been trying to look around at prices and it's hard to find a solid one to go by, so if you have an offer please feel free to just shout it at me :D
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@TangleFeather
No problem at all! <3

It is hard to find a solid offer range, lol. Do you have any interest in FR items/ dragons/ skins & accents/ unhatched eggs/ etc? Or just looking for currency? :)
@TangleFeather
No problem at all! <3

It is hard to find a solid offer range, lol. Do you have any interest in FR items/ dragons/ skins & accents/ unhatched eggs/ etc? Or just looking for currency? :)
@Fioreth

From what I can see, the clothing items are going for about 1000g each, and I can't find anything regarding the pet items. And mainly currency,
but I am always searching for Wildclaw UM skins! :D
@Fioreth

From what I can see, the clothing items are going for about 1000g each, and I can't find anything regarding the pet items. And mainly currency,
but I am always searching for Wildclaw UM skins! :D
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
Bumping!
Bumping!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
Bump!
Bump!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@TangleFeather

Hi, I'm interested in the Teal Ribboned Lute item that's part of the Bard Bundle! Are you interested in splitting the bundle, or would you only take offers for the code as a whole?

For a pricing reference, here are two recent sales for bardlings - one 5 digit at 10kg, and one 4 digit at 25kg:

5 digit(trade is pending)

4 digit (details were removed from first post, but I extended an offer on page 7 of the listed price of 25kg and was told the bardling had sold)

I'd like to offer 10kg pure for the lute, but I'm also open to haggling! Let me know!

ETA: I've completed a trade of 10kg + 2 noc eggs for a 6 digit bardling, so I'm no longer offering on this! I'll leave the post here for pricing reference though, best of luck with your trades!
@TangleFeather

Hi, I'm interested in the Teal Ribboned Lute item that's part of the Bard Bundle! Are you interested in splitting the bundle, or would you only take offers for the code as a whole?

For a pricing reference, here are two recent sales for bardlings - one 5 digit at 10kg, and one 4 digit at 25kg:

5 digit(trade is pending)

4 digit (details were removed from first post, but I extended an offer on page 7 of the listed price of 25kg and was told the bardling had sold)

I'd like to offer 10kg pure for the lute, but I'm also open to haggling! Let me know!

ETA: I've completed a trade of 10kg + 2 noc eggs for a 6 digit bardling, so I'm no longer offering on this! I'll leave the post here for pricing reference though, best of luck with your trades!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist