Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Obelisks Unearthed
I was feeling a little nervous when I first saw the statues, but upon seeing the breed I'm super happy. I love their curly manes & feline-esque noses; they look so regal. Strong but elegant. Their little horns are so cute too [emoji=obelisk star size=1]
I was feeling a little nervous when I first saw the statues, but upon seeing the breed I'm super happy. I love their curly manes & feline-esque noses; they look so regal. Strong but elegant. Their little horns are so cute too
JNgbpVq.gif
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO
XUdWkkW.gif
these guys give off HEAVY Chinese guardian lion vibes and i am soooo happy :,3 they might just be my new fave breed

thank u so much, devs!
these guys give off HEAVY Chinese guardian lion vibes and i am soooo happy :,3 they might just be my new fave breed

thank u so much, devs!
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
Ooh, I adore these!! Wish my sister told me about the anniversary event before the whole thing had ended...
Ooh, I adore these!! Wish my sister told me about the anniversary event before the whole thing had ended...
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
Wow, these are some GOOD looking dragons!
Wow, these are some GOOD looking dragons!
0568df9c7013a0a4a02da536fc5f3df7e25760b5.png
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!
8YFDEep.png
yooooooooo!!! :00
yooooooooo!!! :00
18nnSYF.png x
KPUXeyG.gif
x
» lykkhora (lie-kor-ah)
» she/her
» name starts with an l, not i
[columns]I just opened mine and I am in [i]love[/i]. She is so beautiful. ;; A ;;[nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70138264][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701383/70138264_350.png[/img][/url]
I just opened mine and I am in love. She is so beautiful. ;; A ;; 70138264_350.png
fvyuXUi.png
FR blessed me with a brown-colored female Obelisk!
Brown is my favorite color of all time, and I am in love with her already <3
FR blessed me with a brown-colored female Obelisk!
Brown is my favorite color of all time, and I am in love with her already <3
x-classic-skull-left.png