Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed For Now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@astrotheology

best of luck on your quest!! i finally, finally got mine a few weeks ago, so i've got my fingers crossed for you <3 i don't have a ton of currency on hand atm, but drop me a ping in a week or so and if i've managed to scrounge up the gems/treasure i'll snag a spirit of plague, voltaic ambassador, and/or a shattered plain gem guardian for my own familiar quest!
@astrotheology

best of luck on your quest!! i finally, finally got mine a few weeks ago, so i've got my fingers crossed for you <3 i don't have a ton of currency on hand atm, but drop me a ping in a week or so and if i've managed to scrounge up the gems/treasure i'll snag a spirit of plague, voltaic ambassador, and/or a shattered plain gem guardian for my own familiar quest!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit Thank you! Lord knows I'm tryin!! Do you want me to put those on hold for you?
@hatesprit Thank you! Lord knows I'm tryin!! Do you want me to put those on hold for you?
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology

yes please! then just ping me in a few days/a week or so once i've had some time to save up, since at least one of those is ~ lah 200g atm ;o;
@astrotheology

yes please! then just ping me in a few days/a week or so once i've had some time to save up, since at least one of those is ~ lah 200g atm ;o;
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
Heyo, how much would you want for Trickster's Magic Cards ?
Heyo, how much would you want for Trickster's Magic Cards ?
BB4B9229-96C1-4FE1-B628-D4CD9E8DFF7A.jpg
@hatesprit Got it! Here are my prices for those items just so you can know what you'd like to save for. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/758923836800106580/852708910631878707/unknown.png[/img] I'll ping you in a week when your hold's up. :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/5lK8DGC.png[/img] @veyly Hello! There are no listings in the AH for the cards right now. I'd checked the price of those myself a few days ago though and they were hovering at around 300g, so I'd sell them for that price.
@hatesprit Got it! Here are my prices for those items just so you can know what you'd like to save for.

unknown.png

I'll ping you in a week when your hold's up. :>

5lK8DGC.png

@veyly Hello! There are no listings in the AH for the cards right now. I'd checked the price of those myself a few days ago though and they were hovering at around 300g, so I'd sell them for that price.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology

Sounds good!
@astrotheology

Sounds good!
@astrotheology Hello, I'd like a price check for the following, please: sparkling goblin, luminous ambassador.
@astrotheology Hello, I'd like a price check for the following, please: sparkling goblin, luminous ambassador.
@astrotheology I return...... How much would the sparkling goblin, the gusting goblin, the bubbling goblin and the luminous ambassador be? ;o
@astrotheology I return...... How much would the sparkling goblin, the gusting goblin, the bubbling goblin and the luminous ambassador be? ;o
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@astrotheology

How much for Starfall Crystalcloak ?
@astrotheology

How much for Starfall Crystalcloak ?
nLKCTdr.png
How much for the Enchanted Libra?

Forgot a ping @astrotheology
How much for the Enchanted Libra?

Forgot a ping @astrotheology
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10