Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warehouse 13, anyone?
1 2
I kinda watch this right now. I gotta say its not the greatest show, but it has its moments :)
I kinda watch this right now. I gotta say its not the greatest show, but it has its moments :)
It's kind of fun, but after reading the SCP Foundation files I've become spoiled and want something more serious. I haven't watched the last season.
It's kind of fun, but after reading the SCP Foundation files I've become spoiled and want something more serious. I haven't watched the last season.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea If you appreciate seasons that make sense and good characterization, wait until someone does a S5 highlight reel and watch that. I watched it as a final goodbye to the show when it premiered, and I don't regret it, but it shows that it was trying to condense an entire season into 6 eps, and that they decided to focus on things that could have been left alone.

Having said that, however, I do think that it was a really good show, and that the characters are some of the best I've run into on TV. It really deserved a better run than it got, and a better company to own and promote it than Syfy (go step on a lego).

Anybody got a favorite ep or eps? I'm partial to S2's "Where and When".
@Rhea If you appreciate seasons that make sense and good characterization, wait until someone does a S5 highlight reel and watch that. I watched it as a final goodbye to the show when it premiered, and I don't regret it, but it shows that it was trying to condense an entire season into 6 eps, and that they decided to focus on things that could have been left alone.

Having said that, however, I do think that it was a really good show, and that the characters are some of the best I've run into on TV. It really deserved a better run than it got, and a better company to own and promote it than Syfy (go step on a lego).

Anybody got a favorite ep or eps? I'm partial to S2's "Where and When".
@pbandfluff Thanks for the advice, I may try that.

I don't have a favourite episode; I don't even recall many, it's been a while.
@pbandfluff Thanks for the advice, I may try that.

I don't have a favourite episode; I don't even recall many, it's been a while.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I love Warehouse 13! It's a cool concept, and teaches a little something about history in a way that's actually interesting... less biased than most history texts, too, in my opinion. My favorite episode is the one where the computer virus turns people to clay
I love Warehouse 13! It's a cool concept, and teaches a little something about history in a way that's actually interesting... less biased than most history texts, too, in my opinion. My favorite episode is the one where the computer virus turns people to clay
Warehouse 13 was a great show. I absolutely loved the characters. The plot was kind of generic but that didn't stop it from being fun. I completely agree with pbandfluff, Season 6 focused on things that should have been left alone as well as plot points that came out of nowhere and were not resolved. Why did Claudia suddenly have a sister? Why did the Warehouse not transfer and if it didn't, then why did they have to do that weird memory transfer thing? I felt like there was absolutely no closure despite it being as closed as it would get. I would have been fine with an open ended, hinted but not shown ending. I know the writers were stumbling over themselves to shove the entire season into six episodes, but still. They could have dropped the entire 'arc' of the last season and focused on the characters and their implied futures instead of dropping everything on us in the last second.

Okay, I sound like i'm really dogging on this series but honestly, I did like it. Unlike some shows at the time (I'M LOOKING AT YOU SANCTUARY!), it kept it's best aspects and ran with them. The characters were fun. The journey was fun. I'm just really sad to see it end on such a low note.
Warehouse 13 was a great show. I absolutely loved the characters. The plot was kind of generic but that didn't stop it from being fun. I completely agree with pbandfluff, Season 6 focused on things that should have been left alone as well as plot points that came out of nowhere and were not resolved. Why did Claudia suddenly have a sister? Why did the Warehouse not transfer and if it didn't, then why did they have to do that weird memory transfer thing? I felt like there was absolutely no closure despite it being as closed as it would get. I would have been fine with an open ended, hinted but not shown ending. I know the writers were stumbling over themselves to shove the entire season into six episodes, but still. They could have dropped the entire 'arc' of the last season and focused on the characters and their implied futures instead of dropping everything on us in the last second.

Okay, I sound like i'm really dogging on this series but honestly, I did like it. Unlike some shows at the time (I'M LOOKING AT YOU SANCTUARY!), it kept it's best aspects and ran with them. The characters were fun. The journey was fun. I'm just really sad to see it end on such a low note.
15wxth5.png
1 2