Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hoard Revamp - Sorting by Quantity
1 2
Support! It really needs to be a *sort* for some specific uses, not a filter.

I shared this idea on the original update forum thread. Maybe I should have posted it on the suggestions forum.
Support! It really needs to be a *sort* for some specific uses, not a filter.

I shared this idea on the original update forum thread. Maybe I should have posted it on the suggestions forum.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
STILL no sorting by quantity. :( So disappointed. I just want to view my food stores by the biggest quantities available, this doesn't seem too difficult to implement.
STILL no sorting by quantity. :( So disappointed. I just want to view my food stores by the biggest quantities available, this doesn't seem too difficult to implement.
tumblr_oclgidaTBf1rnk62zo7_r1_100.png
bury the hatchet or bury a friend right now
Illustrated Monster Manual: A Spooky Art Hatchery

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
Friendly bump, and comment to add: there is a way to sort food items by points, so it is possible to sort by numbers. As in, we would then be able to find the largest stacks (virtual or not) easily without filtering by full stacks then going through that. As I mentioned before, having a way to filter by stack size would allow easy hoard-selling without selling all of a single item in case if it's useful for things like hibernal den slot unlocks or stockpiling full stacks of food (storing in the vault). Filtering by specific food points would be useful, since in my case, I could easily store food with 7+ points without manually selecting them and deselecting food with at most 6 points (excluding full stacks). Both of these (maybe not sorting by stack size) are currently present in the AH search.
Friendly bump, and comment to add: there is a way to sort food items by points, so it is possible to sort by numbers. As in, we would then be able to find the largest stacks (virtual or not) easily without filtering by full stacks then going through that. As I mentioned before, having a way to filter by stack size would allow easy hoard-selling without selling all of a single item in case if it's useful for things like hibernal den slot unlocks or stockpiling full stacks of food (storing in the vault). Filtering by specific food points would be useful, since in my case, I could easily store food with 7+ points without manually selecting them and deselecting food with at most 6 points (excluding full stacks). Both of these (maybe not sorting by stack size) are currently present in the AH search.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
This would come in handy to tell at a glance which NotN foods and trinkets I have the most and least of.
This would come in handy to tell at a glance which NotN foods and trinkets I have the most and least of.
Bringing this back up top with a big support. When converting food, I look for the items I have the most of to convert; when hoardselling familiars or junk, I look for the tallest stacks to liquidate while letting smaller stacks grow. An option to sort by quantity would be immensely useful to me.
Bringing this back up top with a big support. When converting food, I look for the items I have the most of to convert; when hoardselling familiars or junk, I look for the tallest stacks to liquidate while letting smaller stacks grow. An option to sort by quantity would be immensely useful to me.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
If I forgot to mention, I support this. Filtering by numbers would be nice, too.
If I forgot to mention, I support this. Filtering by numbers would be nice, too.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
This would be good, especially in categories where you might not have a full stack.

For instance, I want to be able to find familiars I have multiple copies of. I can go through all my famliar pages and do it manually, but it would be so much easier and much better to be able to 'sort by Quantity: High to low' especially if it does take into account virtual stacks.
This would be good, especially in categories where you might not have a full stack.

For instance, I want to be able to find familiars I have multiple copies of. I can go through all my famliar pages and do it manually, but it would be so much easier and much better to be able to 'sort by Quantity: High to low' especially if it does take into account virtual stacks.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I'm trying to figure out which category of items to melt at Baldwin's Cauldron to replenish my stock, and this suggestion came to mind again. I'd love to sort my transmutation materials by quantity to tell at a glance which one I have the least of, so I'd know what to melt or transmute next.
I'm trying to figure out which category of items to melt at Baldwin's Cauldron to replenish my stock, and this suggestion came to mind again. I'd love to sort my transmutation materials by quantity to tell at a glance which one I have the least of, so I'd know what to melt or transmute next.
Bumping this one, 'cause I really miss this feature. Almost every time I open my hoard I want to use it, but then I remember it's not there.
Bumping this one, 'cause I really miss this feature. Almost every time I open my hoard I want to use it, but then I remember it's not there.
1 2